Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Chickengravy
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/14/2021, 19:36
Replies: 50
Views: 7,810
Posted By Chickengravy
Thumbs down I don't recommend him, he responds when asking...

I don't recommend him, he responds when asking about new order but once you pay he no longer responds. I pay him for 3 net win and nothing. [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends 07/31/2021, 14:28
Replies: 24
Views: 6,763
Posted By Chickengravy
Probably RP from brazilian server.

Probably RP from brazilian server.
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 07/17/2021, 19:40
Replies: 915
Views: 246,526
Posted By Chickengravy
I have the zombies version of this software, it...

I have the zombies version of this software, it works well and setup is easy. Esp works well, zombie tp is a nice feature, one-shot kill makes grinding camos a lot easier and god mode works.

I...
Forum: Call of Duty 07/16/2021, 15:30
Replies: 0
Views: 648
Posted By Chickengravy
CW ZOMBIES

Hello, do you have recommendations for CW Zombies? I would like the features of honey, it was first software I used in November last year but now I see its gone after coming back to the game. I have...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/01/2021, 14:20
Replies: 11
Views: 1,651
Posted By Chickengravy
Reliable player, can recommend.

Reliable player, can recommend.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/05/2021, 18:01
Replies: 9
Views: 761
Posted By Chickengravy
Really good adc player with best prices. Doesn't...

Really good adc player with best prices. Doesn't tilt either, recommend.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/13/2021, 18:28
Replies: 24
Views: 10,970
Posted By Chickengravy
Hello I would like to purchase 2 license for this

Hello I would like to purchase 2 license for this
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/03/2021, 18:50
Replies: 5
Views: 540
Posted By Chickengravy
LOW MMR IRON ACCOUNT

BUYING LOW MMR IRON ACCOUNT, LOWER MMR THE BETTER, PREF EUW AND EUNE BUT CONSIDER ANY, DISCORD; DRIP#0001 - post before add.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/18/2021, 00:54
Replies: 88
Views: 19,729
Posted By Chickengravy
Discord link does not work

Discord link does not work
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/23/2020, 20:41
Replies: 2
Views: 409
Posted By Chickengravy
This is verified with recovery info?

This is verified with recovery info?
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 06/19/2020, 12:16
Replies: 2
Views: 317
Posted By Chickengravy
I have m9 gamma doppler phase 2

I have m9 gamma doppler phase 2
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/14/2020, 10:13
Replies: 2
Views: 526
Posted By Chickengravy
EUW 75 champs, 102 skins, pulsefire ezreal, 3 mythics, 16 legendarys, 29 epics.

Selling my league of legends account since I do not enjoy the game anymore, has 75 champs, 102 skins in total with pulsefire ezreal, 3 mythics (annieversary, dark star cho, fuzz fizz prestige) has 16...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/29/2019, 18:55
Replies: 814
Views: 106,265
Posted By Chickengravy
Trusted as always, glad he is back always best...

Trusted as always, glad he is back always best prices
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/10/2019, 21:43
Replies: 12
Views: 1,056
Posted By Chickengravy
And what is the method of buying?

And what is the method of buying?
Forum: Rust Trading 08/19/2019, 16:58
Replies: 498
Views: 85,301
Posted By Chickengravy
Sent pm but no response, want to buy if working...

Sent pm but no response, want to buy if working for AMD as you say.
Forum: Rust Trading 08/02/2019, 19:41
Replies: 68
Views: 17,468
Posted By Chickengravy
Wanting to purchase but it's out of stock, let me...

Wanting to purchase but it's out of stock, let me know if you put more in stock :bandit:
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/23/2019, 22:06
Replies: 814
Views: 106,265
Posted By Chickengravy
I don't know what happened to this guy or if he...

I don't know what happened to this guy or if he stopped his services since I can not message him anymore and he had the best rates too :(
Forum: Overwatch Trading 05/28/2019, 00:15
Replies: 2
Views: 846
Posted By Chickengravy
Software is cracked for anyone wondering why such...

Software is cracked for anyone wondering why such a low price and "lifetime".
Forum: Overwatch Trading 05/19/2019, 19:47
Replies: 4
Views: 2,622
Posted By Chickengravy
These overwatch cheats are all resales?...

These overwatch cheats are all resales? Whiteout.cc have the exact same menu...
Forum: Overwatch Trading 05/17/2019, 02:21
Replies: 22
Views: 5,577
Posted By Chickengravy
Only bitcoin? would like to buy but do not have...

Only bitcoin? would like to buy but do not have bitcoin!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/22/2018, 19:14
Replies: 814
Views: 106,265
Posted By Chickengravy
I have purchased 65euro in 2 trades from him and...

I have purchased 65euro in 2 trades from him and both times successful and fast, thanks.
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.