Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Shdowmaker
Forum: Black Desert Trading 08/29/2020, 12:37
Replies: 755
Views: 86,928
Posted By Shdowmaker
I sent a trade request some days ago. This seems...

I sent a trade request some days ago. This seems a serious project and I'm glad to wait for it.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/21/2019, 14:35
Replies: 5
Views: 267
Posted By Shdowmaker
Looking for a boost from a kata main (gold 2 75 lp to plat 3)

As title says. Looking for a kata main that could play till plat 3 in soloQ (no duo with other customers). I pay with paypal family&friends. We can discuss about the price.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/03/2019, 13:26
Replies: 1
Views: 565
Posted By Shdowmaker
EUW Gold 1 82 champs (plat rewards) with KDA Akali Prestige Edition

As title says, I'm selling my own smurf. It is confirmed to my email, I can provide the email as well. It ended s8 in plat 5 due to decay, was plat 3 originally, it has all rewards, was honor 4...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/29/2019, 18:52
Replies: 12
Views: 881
Posted By Shdowmaker
He replied and apologized to me right now, he had...

He replied and apologized to me right now, he had some issues. I'm sure he will do his job
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/29/2019, 18:03
Replies: 12
Views: 881
Posted By Shdowmaker
I am still waiting as well. After I paid he said...

I am still waiting as well. After I paid he said he will start in 2h then he literally disappeared and stopped replying, even tho he was online here and in discord. (We traded in my thread where I...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/28/2019, 14:29
Replies: 9
Views: 338
Posted By Shdowmaker
Plat 5 placements

Hello. I am planning to buy 10 placement games next week, I was plat 5 last season.
I am looking for a booster able to play esclusively these champs: Katarina/Orianna/Vlad/Liss and that could use...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/04/2019, 18:33
Replies: 2
Views: 228
Posted By Shdowmaker
added.

added.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/04/2019, 18:29
Replies: 2
Views: 228
Posted By Shdowmaker
Buying BRONZE account

WTB an account that was low bronze in season 8. (EUW)
Doesn't matter if it's unranked now but it had to be bronze in the past season.
I can pay instantly with paypal family and friends if you're a...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/12/2018, 21:05
Replies: 2
Views: 357
Posted By Shdowmaker
He's legit, carried easily in low plat. Also a...

He's legit, carried easily in low plat. Also a nice guy

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/12/2018, 14:54
Replies: 6
Views: 650
Posted By Shdowmaker
Then he should have no problems changing the...

Then he should have no problems changing the email and selling the account lol
sounds like scam
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/11/2018, 12:56
Replies: 0
Views: 144
Posted By Shdowmaker
Gold 1 Plat MMR 32 skins 73 champions

EUW Gold 1 75 LP (plat 3-4 mmr since it's decayed)

73 champs, 32 skins (12 legacy, 11 epic, 2 legendary, 1 ultimate) all quality skins (project vayne, gun goddess mf, death sworn kata, various...
Forum: Battlefield Trading 11/10/2018, 17:57
Replies: 12
Views: 2,850
Posted By Shdowmaker
I'd like to join the discord but the invite on...

I'd like to join the discord but the invite on the website is expired, can I get one? Thanks!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/10/2018, 17:06
Replies: 12
Views: 427
Posted By Shdowmaker
I'm still looking for someone that would do the...

I'm still looking for someone that would do the boost for 5 euros max, all the boosters I contacted are not available for boosts at the moment and I need it done fast.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/08/2018, 08:42
Replies: 12
Views: 427
Posted By Shdowmaker
Added on discord!

Added on discord!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/07/2018, 09:46
Replies: 12
Views: 427
Posted By Shdowmaker
Plat boost

EDIT: done, I chose the lowest price, thank you all!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/03/2018, 10:46
Replies: 4
Views: 387
Posted By Shdowmaker
Bronze accounts with low MMR like that are made...

Bronze accounts with low MMR like that are made for the ones who want to have fun in super low elo and they are hard to find, that is why they have some value. I got already 20 euros offer but I was...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/02/2018, 12:42
Replies: 4
Views: 387
Posted By Shdowmaker
No spam in this thread thanks, go boost your...

No spam in this thread thanks, go boost your message count elsewhere.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/02/2018, 04:31
Replies: 4
Views: 387
Posted By Shdowmaker
Bronze 5 Account EUW

Got a Bronze 5 0lp account with super low winrate perfect for having fun in low elo, it has few cool skins and 35 champions (god staff jax, blood moon talon, silverfang akali and few other ones)....
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/11/2018, 18:52
Replies: 161
Views: 28,625
Posted By Shdowmaker
I bought skins for 675 rp and 1350, I am still...

I bought skins for 675 rp and 1350, I am still waiting to be added to the friendlist. One of the skin i bought is on sale until friday so i hope i will be able to get it while it's still in sale.
Forum: League of Legends 07/11/2018, 11:50
Replies: 1,607
Views: 170,028
Posted By Shdowmaker
Hi, I started playing league 1 year ago, I am...

Hi, I started playing league 1 year ago, I am currently plat 3 and I feel I should improve my lane management (toplane/midlane). When I have bad matchups I often have a hard time managing the lane...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/09/2018, 21:28
Replies: 391
Views: 114,250
Posted By Shdowmaker
I successfully sold several accounts through...

I successfully sold several accounts through rankedkings website, everything went fast and smooth, definitely gonna use the service again to sell and to buy also in case I will need an account.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/30/2018, 20:59
Replies: 4
Views: 519
Posted By Shdowmaker
Just bought an account from this guy. He is very...

Just bought an account from this guy. He is very fast and reliable. You can trust him!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/26/2018, 15:34
Replies: 391
Views: 114,250
Posted By Shdowmaker
Planning to buy there, do you have any bronze acc...

Planning to buy there, do you have any bronze acc in stock?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/22/2018, 16:00
Replies: 8
Views: 461
Posted By Shdowmaker
Added both of you guys :)

Added both of you guys :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/22/2018, 15:36
Replies: 8
Views: 461
Posted By Shdowmaker
I checked it out, tho It has 1850 RP so I guess...

I checked it out, tho It has 1850 RP so I guess the price will be increased. I was looking for a cheaper one. In case you are interested on my smurfs, we could still do it.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.