Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Petrockly
Forum: Rappelz Trading 10/07/2017, 15:48
Replies: 3
[Selling] UNDINE RUPPEES
Views: 481
Posted By Petrockly
Warlock Spirit is a scammer. I was lucky enough...

Warlock Spirit is a scammer. I was lucky enough pay with credit card so I can retract the money. Do not trust him. He is a scammer.

We agreed on selling 62b for 50$ and, after I transferred the...
Forum: Rappelz Trading 10/07/2017, 10:31
Replies: 3
Views: 842
Posted By Petrockly
Still rupees? Add me on skype mwpthijssen

Still rupees? Add me on skype mwpthijssen
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.