Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kostek24.
Forum: Battlefield 05/19/2026, 23:22
Replies: 2,547
Views: 558,866
Posted By kostek24.
I'm just speaking from my experience. Every game...

I'm just speaking from my experience. Every game I always get 100/200 or more kills. :)). And that's how I got manually banned. Now below 90 no rege and everything is fine. In 20 games played today,...
Forum: Battlefield 05/02/2026, 04:07
Replies: 2,547
Views: 558,866
Posted By kostek24.
Lol

What do you expect when you have 100+ kills? If you play like that every game, you'll eventually get permanently banned.
Forum: Battlefield 03/23/2026, 12:48
Replies: 2,547
Views: 558,866
Posted By kostek24.
I don't know why. Support only said that bf is...

I don't know why.
Support only said that bf is discontinued.
Forum: Battlefield 03/22/2026, 22:19
Replies: 2,547
Views: 558,866
Posted By kostek24.
I don't know what's going on but even the DMA...

I don't know what's going on but even the DMA providers discontinued BF6. I think only Rie and Clutch are left on this list. I was using Blurred but is discontinued.
Not to mention 1PC where all of...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 02/14/2026, 10:12
Replies: 439
Views: 56,502
Posted By kostek24.
(Stella) Once recommended by everyone, now even...

(Stella) Once recommended by everyone, now even their basic firmware doesn't work. The same thing happened to me. Someone wrote earlier that the lack of chat on their server looks suspicious. That's...
Forum: Battlefield 02/13/2026, 18:22
Replies: 71
Views: 10,888
Posted By kostek24.
After updating, most basic firmwares are blocked...

After updating, most basic firmwares are blocked by Javelin. So, either spend +/- $280 on top-tier firmware, or you can go back to 1PC cheat. It seems that the basic firmware will only work on RICO...
Forum: Battlefield 02/05/2026, 22:24
Replies: 29
Views: 6,590
Posted By kostek24.
Were you able to solve this problem? I have...

Were you able to solve this problem?
I have the same one
Forum: Rogue Company Trading 03/29/2022, 11:58
Replies: 143
Views: 26,133
Posted By kostek24.
Is currently working or not ?

Is currently working or not ?
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 03/04/2021, 17:07
Replies: 2,697
Views: 438,036
Posted By kostek24.
Hello Order No. 127567658 thx

Hello
Order No. 127567658
thx
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 12/03/2020, 17:32
Replies: 2,697
Views: 438,036
Posted By kostek24.
Hello Order No. 121733329

Hello
Order No. 121733329
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 11/02/2020, 20:01
Replies: 2,697
Views: 438,036
Posted By kostek24.
Hi Order No. 119940446 PayU: ID#99886983 ...

Hi
Order No. 119940446
PayU: ID#99886983

thx
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 04/13/2020, 00:45
Replies: 202
Views: 35,582
Posted By kostek24.
So far, the cheat works without a problem. ...

So far, the cheat works without a problem.
Finally a working cheat for Squad
:)Trusted and legit
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 08/14/2018, 20:38
Replies: 248
Views: 35,937
Posted By kostek24.
Thumbs up good hax

good hax

I recommend this hax
simple hax ESP, aimbot, no recoil, no sread. Nothing more is needed
It is important that the coder knows what he is doing and he is doing it well.
I hope that hax...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/26/2018, 22:04
Replies: 421
Views: 122,016
Posted By kostek24.
For me, this application does not work. Each...

For me, this application does not work.
Each time an error pops up (0xc000007b)
I tried everything and it still does not work.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/24/2018, 20:43
Replies: 27
Views: 6,703
Posted By kostek24.
fast and legit.Good job

fast and legit.Good job
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 01/24/2018, 20:31
Replies: 178
Views: 22,264
Posted By kostek24.
All games that have (BE) You will always get...

All games that have (BE)
You will always get banned
Sooner or later
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/24/2018, 20:23
Replies: 180
Views: 20,329
Posted By kostek24.
Good job for me.THX

Good job for me.THX
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/24/2018, 20:21
Replies: 259
Views: 51,130
Posted By kostek24.
Good job, good service.

Good job, good service.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 01/24/2018, 20:13
Replies: 355
Views: 60,336
Posted By kostek24.
Available slots? Why do you need to pay by...

Available slots?
Why do you need to pay by paypal (ID)
Forum: Fifa 10/07/2017, 16:59
Replies: 371
Views: 136,386
Posted By kostek24.
Kostek

Works well:handsdown:
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.