Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: stevie1157
Forum: Battlefield 10/22/2025, 23:05
Replies: 2,547
Views: 559,031
Posted By stevie1157
Yeah probably was, I was mid game and got...

Yeah probably was, I was mid game and got disconnect saying EA server error. Is it a HWID ban do you know? Its the only provider I used
Forum: Battlefield Trading 10/22/2025, 23:04
Replies: 132
Views: 22,865
Posted By stevie1157
Used it for 2 weeks, just got hit with a ban,...

Used it for 2 weeks, just got hit with a ban, only product I used.
Forum: Battlefield 10/22/2025, 22:59
Replies: 2,547
Views: 559,031
Posted By stevie1157
Nova Macro is detected, all I used a just got hit...

Nova Macro is detected, all I used a just got hit with a ban :(
Forum: Battlefield Trading 10/16/2025, 12:36
Replies: 132
Views: 22,865
Posted By stevie1157
What is your X and Y settings? is it default? and...

What is your X and Y settings? is it default? and what smooth setting do you use
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 10/05/2017, 01:37
Replies: 35
[Selling] PUBG Simple Aimbot
Views: 6,762
Posted By stevie1157
Very nice aimbot, works a treat!

Very nice aimbot, works a treat!
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.