Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: vx22
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/07/2019, 04:17
Replies: 12
Views: 11,045
Posted By vx22
We don't officially support KR, but we have users...

We don't officially support KR, but we have users who use it there with no issues.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/05/2019, 18:05
Replies: 12
Views: 11,045
Posted By vx22
Hello, evil4you. I edited the main post with some...

Hello, evil4you. I edited the main post with some more info and a image. Let me answer your questions:

1) Yes the invite is for access to the community. Subscription is one month.
2)
Rift...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/05/2019, 06:08
Replies: 12
Views: 11,045
Posted By vx22
[Scripting Platform] www.rift.lol !! 24 hour trial weekend !!

Hello!

This weekend we are doing a special promotion that when you buy the invite code you get a free 24h trial period. (Ends Monday January 7th)

Our product:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Steam Trading 11/13/2018, 08:41
Replies: 0
Views: 211
Posted By vx22
Steam account with $250+games paypal or btc

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

^ Image with all the games.

Make an offer here!
Forum: Steam Trading 11/02/2018, 21:55
Replies: 3
Views: 263
Posted By vx22
I have this account for sale: Offer? ...

I have this account for sale: Offer?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 10/03/2017, 04:03
Replies: 35
[Selling] PUBG Simple Aimbot
Views: 6,762
Posted By vx22
Vouch, legit!

Vouch, legit!
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 10/02/2017, 10:56
Replies: 35
[Selling] PUBG Simple Aimbot
Views: 6,762
Posted By vx22
Hey, add me on discord.. vx22#3097

Hey, add me on discord.. vx22#3097
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 09/30/2017, 01:39
Replies: 0
Views: 461
Posted By vx22
PUBG ESP (aimbot optional)

Buying a legit esp, interested in aimbot too but not needed.

I've been scammed twice this week so I will be very cautious who I deal with.

Thanks,
vx22.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 09/29/2017, 09:38
Replies: 22
Views: 10,614
Posted By vx22
Interested in buying but I haven't been a member...

Interested in buying but I haven't been a member for a month... long time member of the cheat community dating back to the [JAPS] hvh server.. let me get a slot :)
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 09/29/2017, 05:17
Replies: 33
Views: 4,899
Posted By vx22
?? I don't see you lol.

?? I don't see you lol.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 09/28/2017, 16:45
Replies: 33
Views: 4,899
Posted By vx22
hi, bought this hack and got banned in the first...

hi, bought this hack and got banned in the first game.. messaged him about it and he went offline.

oh well.
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.