Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 52
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: RandomGuy1@
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 03/27/2019, 20:59
Replies: 105
Views: 12,554
Posted By RandomGuy1@
I hope im not trash lel ...

I hope im not trash lel

[Only registered and activated users can see links]


they are cool tho prices are super fine in my opinion.

hope to see the community grows.

and ofc faggots, if you play with any...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/11/2018, 00:56
Replies: 6
Views: 1,884
Posted By RandomGuy1@
I don't know why people selling for this high.. ...

I don't know why people selling for this high..
I used to sell for 5cents per account since I know the source of getting them.

but anyways, normal price, glws brother!
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/11/2018, 00:55
Replies: 7
Views: 1,467
Posted By RandomGuy1@
sent you pm regarding this ..

sent you pm regarding this ..
Forum: Black Desert Trading 10/10/2018, 16:50
Replies: 3
Views: 651
Posted By RandomGuy1@
Okay this guy is a scammer and I will mention the...

Okay this guy is a scammer and I will mention the proofs:
1. This guy using pictures as a PROOF.
2. This guy offering a "middleman" and showing one of his posts which he is selling a CSGO knife...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/10/2018, 16:08
Replies: 12
Views: 5,916
Posted By RandomGuy1@
email/pw's are changeable right?

email/pw's are changeable right?
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 10/10/2018, 16:07
Replies: 2,197
Views: 632,870
Posted By RandomGuy1@
gotcha brother. Thanks for your work!

gotcha brother.
Thanks for your work!
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/10/2018, 12:46
Replies: 12
Views: 835
Posted By RandomGuy1@
I mean payable trial or something :D

I mean payable trial or something :D
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/10/2018, 10:12
Replies: 1
Views: 567
Posted By RandomGuy1@
sent you a PM regarding this.

sent you a PM regarding this.
Forum: Black Desert Trading 10/10/2018, 01:32
Replies: 1
Views: 342
Posted By RandomGuy1@
bump

bump
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/10/2018, 01:28
Replies: 12
Views: 835
Posted By RandomGuy1@
there is a 24hours key that I can purchase to...

there is a 24hours key that I can purchase to test it out?
seems too good which is sketchy :D
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/10/2018, 01:26
Replies: 4
Views: 1,238
Posted By RandomGuy1@
Waiting for vouches to see how it is :)

Waiting for vouches to see how it is :)
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/10/2018, 01:10
Replies: 42
Views: 8,323
Posted By RandomGuy1@
Understood. Hope you get away as much as you...

Understood.
Hope you get away as much as you can from him since he making bad name to you.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/09/2018, 22:25
Replies: 33
Views: 8,340
Posted By RandomGuy1@
keep live in a movie :) ...

keep live in a movie :)
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
cant see any "I refuse to sell you" you just made it now because you are dumb.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/09/2018, 22:20
Replies: 33
Views: 8,340
Posted By RandomGuy1@
Living in a movie lel. I let you block since...

Living in a movie lel.
I let you block since you are sketchy and scammer.
glws.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/09/2018, 21:38
Replies: 33
Views: 8,340
Posted By RandomGuy1@
You are the retard here tbh.. You said, "Contact...

You are the retard here tbh.. You said, "Contact me whenever you wanted to buy."
and yes I did and had my bitcoin ready to test it out but yet you threat me, so ..

Anyways, Im not reccomending...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/09/2018, 20:49
Replies: 42
Views: 8,323
Posted By RandomGuy1@
Another reseller? well I'll not trust no one of...

Another reseller?
well I'll not trust no one of them.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/09/2018, 20:48
Replies: 33
Views: 8,340
Posted By RandomGuy1@
https://i.imgur.com/uGTyx49.png I let you know....

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
I let you know.
Not my fault that you dumb and probably a copy pasta / scammer / fake vouching seller.

glws.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 10/09/2018, 19:37
Replies: 6
Views: 1,297
Posted By RandomGuy1@
stupid kids.....? everyone can fall for a scam it...

stupid kids.....? everyone can fall for a scam it will come from no where with just enough of effort.
He guide people to their perfect deal and not to those scammers.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 10/09/2018, 19:27
Replies: 6
Views: 1,297
Posted By RandomGuy1@
Bumping this because this forum is full of shit...

Bumping this because this forum is full of shit people like he mentioned.

Btw, if anyone need an account to test just PM me and I'll get you one.
don't pay 1$ for a thing you get for free.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/09/2018, 19:21
Replies: 42
Views: 8,323
Posted By RandomGuy1@
Discord not working which there is no actual...

Discord not working which there is no actual vouches.
His partner threat his customers if you eat/work/not at home - [Only registered and activated users can see links]
which saying he have anger issues and probably...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/09/2018, 19:19
Replies: 33
Views: 8,340
Posted By RandomGuy1@
Probably scamming with how he treat his customers...

Probably scamming with how he treat his customers -
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
+discord isn't working which providing 0 proofs/vouches/trusted information.
Take care of your money guys.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 10/09/2018, 18:09
Replies: 2,197
Views: 632,870
Posted By RandomGuy1@
I think you should make also an "Unconfirmed" Tab...

I think you should make also an "Unconfirmed" Tab for cheats like those:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/09/2018, 18:01
Replies: 2
Views: 602
Posted By RandomGuy1@
Giving away some r6 fresh accounts

PM me and get one.
I cant promise any high levels but a fresh account.


:)
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/09/2018, 17:52
Replies: 3
Views: 1,290
Posted By RandomGuy1@
if you are able to give trial, im in.

if you are able to give trial, im in.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/08/2018, 20:43
Replies: 52
Views: 6,376
Posted By RandomGuy1@
Looks promising asfuck! whenever I will be able...

Looks promising asfuck!
whenever I will be able to get ban (for now getting scammed for cheats lmao) I will definitly buy this.
You ever thinking of stopping this service soon?
and how it is...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 52

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.