Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: StandardTester
Forum: Rohan 12/15/2017, 19:28
Replies: 6
Views: 3,127
Posted By StandardTester
bump!!

bump!!
Forum: Rohan 11/26/2017, 14:03
Replies: 115
Views: 25,577
Posted By StandardTester
I've tried your server, and dude I felt cancer...

I've tried your server, and dude I felt cancer growing in me.Even cancer wanted me to stop playing it. I'm not a hypocrite I can respect the work you put into this server but c'mon, everyone knows...
Forum: Rohan 11/18/2017, 07:16
Replies: 19
Views: 2,663
Posted By StandardTester
RitoYuuki is dreto ur dev? =)

RitoYuuki is dreto ur dev? =)
Forum: Rohan 11/10/2017, 13:13
Replies: 6
Views: 3,127
Posted By StandardTester
AbsoSN yea, most of the veterans quit months...

AbsoSN yea, most of the veterans quit months ago.. but people keep coming back, we need an army cuz indos trying to put monopoly on the server lmao. You should see how one party vs 6parties of indo...
Forum: Rohan 11/09/2017, 22:31
Replies: 19
Views: 2,663
Posted By StandardTester
Mamkamu i had near the max on a scout. Don't talk...

Mamkamu i had near the max on a scout. Don't talk bullshit when u didn't even played it for more than a couple of days.. Aparently ur a virgin on this but i'm gonna pop ur cherry, bend over, let me...
Forum: Rohan 11/08/2017, 17:10
Replies: 19
Views: 2,663
Posted By StandardTester
Mamkamu you must be kidding, origin, balanced? =)...

Mamkamu you must be kidding, origin, balanced? =) Scouts are op and let's not talk about the warlock which kills everyone with a single skill. That's not balanced at all. They are adding stuff...
Forum: Rohan 11/08/2017, 16:47
Replies: 6
Views: 3,127
Posted By StandardTester
Yolo Rohan -2years online-

As the title say Yolo Rohan has been up for 2 years now and for that, he came back with new features and ways to gear up faster but in essence he remained the same good oldschool server.

Features:...
Forum: Rohan 11/08/2017, 02:21
Replies: 19
Views: 2,663
Posted By StandardTester
Mamkamu The most populated servers atm are zenon...

Mamkamu The most populated servers atm are zenon inferno and yolo. Zenon which is an indo paradise and pay2win where you will never get fully geared by farming because you will be bullied by indogs...
Forum: Rohan 10/02/2017, 16:59
Replies: 10
Views: 2,066
Posted By StandardTester
SmSong Dude I see you on every single server ive...

SmSong Dude I see you on every single server ive played on <3. What's ur ign? I might try it just to kick your ass
Forum: Rohan 09/21/2017, 14:04
Replies: 43
Views: 3,047
Posted By StandardTester
I just tested it.. exp seems kinda low but I...

I just tested it.. exp seems kinda low but I heard you will add more quests and stuff.. Hope this server get more players since revamped is going down. goodluck
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.