Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: demanufacture
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 08/21/2021, 01:04
Replies: 4
Views: 2,658
Posted By demanufacture
Potentially. I was hoping to sell the whole...

Potentially. I was hoping to sell the whole account tbh. What kind of price did you have in mind?
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 08/16/2021, 12:25
Replies: 4
Views: 2,658
Posted By demanufacture
Account Value?

I think I'm done with the game, and was contemplating selling my account. Have 9 level 80s, 45 million gil, and two large houses (one personal, one FC). How much do you reckon that's worth money...
Forum: Final Fantasy Trading 08/16/2021, 12:20
Replies: 0
[Selling] Account Value?
Views: 253
Posted By demanufacture
Account Value?

I think I'm done with the game, and was contemplating selling my account. Have 9 level 80s, 45 million gil, and two large houses (one personal, one FC). How much do you reckon that's worth money...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.