Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zGiuly_
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/07/2026, 20:28
Replies: 4
Views: 788
Posted By zGiuly_
Bump Elixia legacy is the past now there is...

Bump

Elixia legacy is the past now there is a new client with high performance that works on browser too, check it out!
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 08/13/2026, 23:28
Replies: 2
[Selling] GE7 Good account
Views: 132
Posted By zGiuly_
Bump, this is still avaiable just propose any...

Bump, this is still avaiable just propose any price
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/05/2026, 13:59
Replies: 4
Views: 788
Posted By zGiuly_
Bump server got a massive update with new quests...

Bump server got a massive update with new quests related to galaxy gates automatic events and a lot of bug fixes
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 08/03/2026, 21:47
Replies: 2
[Selling] GE7 Good account
Views: 132
Posted By zGiuly_
Bump, i accept offerts of any value i dont know...

Bump, i accept offerts of any value i dont know the value of this account since i dont play it
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 08/01/2026, 19:20
Replies: 2
[Selling] GE7 Good account
Views: 132
Posted By zGiuly_
GE7 Good account (i take offerts)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I take offerts in pm

i accept paypal btc etc
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/01/2026, 14:22
Replies: 4
Views: 788
Posted By zGiuly_
Bump I am working on a unity client too!

Bump

I am working on a unity client too!
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/21/2026, 07:01
Replies: 4
Views: 788
Posted By zGiuly_
Bump Fixed a lot of realse bugs Added...

Bump

Fixed a lot of realse bugs

Added apis zeus parts
Added new events

Join in the discord and use the new voucher too!
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/17/2026, 18:40
Replies: 4
Views: 788
Posted By zGiuly_
Elixia private server

Server is open!


With the launch of the server there is a limited time quest line to celebrate the opening of the server

What is implemented in the server:

Pet system
Galaxy gates
Shop
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 01/23/2025, 20:33
Replies: 0
Views: 236
Posted By zGiuly_
FULL PROM FULL SPARTAN / CERB ACC [GE7]

Hello everyone i want to sell my account because i dont use it too much, i sell it as starter account for 25 euros if you want screenshare contact me on discord .wildname or pm me there

LV 22 and...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 09/03/2021, 17:01
Replies: 9
Views: 711
Posted By zGiuly_
hello, i can sell it to you I sell it for 7...

hello, i can sell it to you

I sell it for 7 euros right now on discord WildName#7869
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 08/11/2020, 15:47
Replies: 9
Views: 711
Posted By zGiuly_
I lowered the price

I lowered the price
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 08/11/2020, 03:52
Replies: 9
Views: 711
Posted By zGiuly_
I said it's a negotiable price and I don't need...

I said it's a negotiable price and I don't need your comment anyway
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 08/10/2020, 21:23
Replies: 9
Views: 711
Posted By zGiuly_
I sell level 20 account

Hi all, I am selling my darkorbit account ita 1 for inactivity, I am attaching the screenshots for all those interested, if you need to contact me use discord: WildName#7869 or forum pm
...
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/02/2020, 17:04
Replies: 79
Views: 24,697
Posted By zGiuly_
the link no longer works

the link no longer works
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 05/09/2019, 18:17
Replies: 0
Views: 236
Posted By zGiuly_
FULL LF4 ACCOUNT ITA

Hi everyone, I sell my main account for 25 euros tractable full lf4 full iris 1 apis ITA I attach the screenshots, if you have questions contact me on telegram @zgiulylimitedbot or discord...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 08/30/2018, 13:51
Replies: 3
[Selling] ITA1 ACCOUNT LV 15
Views: 328
Posted By zGiuly_
I can not sell it for less than 20, I spent 120...

I can not sell it for less than 20, I spent 120 euros even on uridium
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 08/30/2018, 12:17
Replies: 3
[Selling] ITA1 ACCOUNT LV 15
Views: 328
Posted By zGiuly_
ITA1 ACCOUNT LV 15

Hello everyone, I sell this account for lack of time I attach the screens with all the items and content level of skylab


[Only registered and activated users can see links]


[Only registered and activated users can see links]
...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 08/28/2018, 20:19
Replies: 1
Views: 285
Posted By zGiuly_
contact in PM?

contact in PM?
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 08/27/2018, 02:55
Replies: 2
[Selling] GE2 Semi-UVE
Views: 213
Posted By zGiuly_
add me Giulia#5348

add me Giulia#5348
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/26/2018, 13:36
Replies: 21
Views: 2,840
Posted By zGiuly_
Of course it is suitable and much lighter

Of course it is suitable and much lighter
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/26/2018, 04:29
Replies: 21
Views: 2,840
Posted By zGiuly_
Yes, have you ever seen darkorbit with a Material...

Yes, have you ever seen darkorbit with a Material Design website?
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/25/2018, 20:29
Replies: 21
Views: 2,840
Posted By zGiuly_
For those interested I managed to create the site...

For those interested I managed to create the site (design + operation)
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/15/2018, 17:12
Replies: 21
Views: 2,840
Posted By zGiuly_
This guy wants me 300 dollars away

This guy wants me 300 dollars away
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/14/2018, 01:58
Replies: 21
Views: 2,840
Posted By zGiuly_
I do not do the downloads, however I'm still...

I do not do the downloads, however I'm still looking for the files at least 2017
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/13/2018, 14:58
Replies: 21
Views: 2,840
Posted By zGiuly_
I found a method not updated, someone who knows...

I found a method not updated, someone who knows someone updated?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.