Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jj91523
Forum: Rust Trading 12/09/2024, 14:01
Replies: 77
Views: 24,106
Posted By jj91523
AMD CPU, Windows 11 support?

AMD CPU, Windows 11 support?
Forum: Deadside Trading 12/09/2024, 07:37
Replies: 14
Views: 3,676
Posted By jj91523
AMD Support?

AMD Support?
Forum: Delta Force: Hawk Ops Trading 12/08/2024, 10:13
Replies: 5
Views: 3,452
Posted By jj91523
Even if you complete the bios setup and see...

Even if you complete the bios setup and see Welcome BTG 2.0, when you run the loader again, it just tells you to reboot continuously.
I've already done dozens of reboots, but there's no change.
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 06/19/2024, 16:34
Replies: 21
Views: 8,046
Posted By jj91523
I have completed the payment, but I have not...

I have completed the payment, but I have not received the delivery...
Forum: Helldivers 2 Trading 02/14/2024, 09:47
Replies: 174
Views: 71,414
Posted By jj91523
Does it work on AMD CPUs as well? Ex) 7800X3D

Does it work on AMD CPUs as well?
Ex) 7800X3D
Forum: Palworld Trading 02/03/2024, 18:56
Replies: 39
Views: 6,872
Posted By jj91523
I joined Discord. I only participated in...

I joined Discord.
I only participated in Discord through the site, so I didn't know if there was this way.
Forum: Palworld Trading 02/03/2024, 18:52
Replies: 39
Views: 6,872
Posted By jj91523
When I entered your Discord, I joined by clicking...

When I entered your Discord, I joined by clicking the Discord button on your site. But how do I get into Discord when I can't access the site? This sounds contradictory to me right now.
Forum: Palworld Trading 02/03/2024, 18:43
Replies: 39
Views: 6,872
Posted By jj91523
When I access your site, the following phrase...

When I access your site, the following phrase appears.
" Error 1005 Access denied What happened?
The owner of this website (anticheat.bingo) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP...
Forum: Palworld Trading 02/03/2024, 18:18
Replies: 39
Views: 6,872
Posted By jj91523
As I've said before, I can't read English....

As I've said before, I can't read English. Obviously, I told you that I have to translate every single one with Google Translator, so I asked you if you could add Cheat's language in my language, but...
Forum: Palworld Trading 02/03/2024, 17:45
Replies: 39
Views: 6,872
Posted By jj91523
Why did you expel me from Discord and block me...

Why did you expel me from Discord and block me from the site? I heard it was because of the DDOS attack.
I revealed my country and my IP, and you told me to wait, so why did you do this?
I'm a...
Forum: Palworld Trading 01/21/2024, 16:35
Replies: 24
Views: 9,432
Posted By jj91523
nice work

nice work
Forum: Main 10/03/2023, 18:52
Replies: 0
Views: 842
Posted By jj91523
Forum: Black Desert 05/31/2021, 19:27
Replies: 46
Views: 19,961
Posted By jj91523
Please make it work on the shadow desert server.

Please make it work on the shadow desert server.
Forum: Black Desert 05/31/2021, 19:26
Replies: 75
Views: 32,381
Posted By jj91523
Please make it work on the shadow desert server.

Please make it work on the shadow desert server.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 05/04/2021, 13:27
Replies: 3
Views: 474
Posted By jj91523
The specified price is different from the price...

The specified price is different from the price shown on the site.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 05/04/2021, 12:15
Replies: 364
Views: 61,224
Posted By jj91523
Is there any way to purchase via Visa card,...

Is there any way to purchase via Visa card, Master card, or PayPal? I'm not Russian or Chinese, so I don't have a silver card.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 05/04/2021, 10:23
Replies: 28
Views: 8,557
Posted By jj91523
Used for about a month and I was banned.

Used for about a month and I was banned.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/13/2021, 12:11
Replies: 364
Views: 61,224
Posted By jj91523
discord adress?

discord adress?
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 07/07/2019, 09:52
Replies: 189
Views: 42,570
Posted By jj91523
banned

banned
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 06/10/2019, 13:19
Replies: 2
Views: 1,783
Posted By jj91523
SCAM

SCAM
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 05/19/2019, 04:57
Replies: 37
Views: 11,563
Posted By jj91523
Their spoofers are just decorations. They give...

Their spoofers are just decorations.
They give up on RB6S updates and invest only in the OW that is money.:feelsbadman:
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 05/18/2019, 09:11
Replies: 37
Views: 11,563
Posted By jj91523
You used this and 12 accounts were banded. They...

You used this and 12 accounts were banded. They are detected in less than a week.
Forum: Black Desert Trading 04/15/2019, 06:24
Replies: 0
Views: 644
Posted By jj91523
Find a hack available on GamezBD.

Find a hack available on GamezBD.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 02/23/2019, 07:00
Replies: 176
Views: 51,594
Posted By jj91523
paypal plz

paypal plz
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 02/11/2019, 17:07
Replies: 3
Views: 893
Posted By jj91523
It's a con. I have not given a PayPal deal...

It's a con.

I have not given a PayPal deal and a loader.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.