Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zadmg8
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 01/04/2018, 04:56
Replies: 20
Views: 3,654
Posted By zadmg8
dont use chinese hax, cuz iam a chinese, i can...

dont use chinese hax, cuz iam a chinese, i can tell u , any chinese hax u will get a big ban!
兄弟JR什么样我们都是中国人,都明白,别骗国外人了行不行?有点道德

Don't be cheated. It's very cheap in China.

watch pic in china...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 09/21/2017, 05:02
Replies: 22
Views: 9,861
Posted By zadmg8
cncheat 100%got ban in 24hours,i am chinese iknow...

cncheat 100%got ban in 24hours,i am chinese iknow it
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 09/20/2017, 04:55
Replies: 21
Views: 4,941
Posted By zadmg8
I am Chinese, I can tell you that Chinese HAX is...

I am Chinese, I can tell you that Chinese HAX is a lie, you use less than 24 hours will be global ban, they use the code is copied on the unknow free code, we Chinese themselves are not Chinese hax,...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 09/12/2017, 07:27
Replies: 22
Views: 9,861
Posted By zadmg8
i am from china, i can tell u ,china hax is...

i am from china, i can tell u ,china hax is Legit,but!but! u will ban in1-5hours after u use!
I don't recommend you buy, HAX does use it, but you'll soon be in the title, 1 days or even in a game...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.