Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cbd10
Forum: 9Dragons 09/20/2017, 13:39
Replies: 456
Views: 91,303
Posted By cbd10
Because I tell the true don't be so frustrated...

Because I tell the true don't be so frustrated boy. :babyrage:
I don't need respect from you kiddo or any credit. :kappa:
Go get a real life and stop use keyboard.
Forum: 9Dragons 09/19/2017, 20:26
Replies: 456
Views: 91,303
Posted By cbd10
I was a just a simple player on your server...

I was a just a simple player on your server that's why I know many things of you corrupted server. :cool:
Forum: 9Dragons 09/19/2017, 19:04
Replies: 456
Views: 91,303
Posted By cbd10
Martin it's a corrupted man he failed 2 times to...

Martin it's a corrupted man he failed 2 times to make a server.
And I think eclipse will fall off soon. Btw it's a ghost server 150 players you say? 140 afk for BB and 10 in tibet trying make a...
Forum: 9Dragons 09/15/2017, 20:14
Replies: 456
Views: 91,303
Posted By cbd10
It's easy to insult without any proof, with my...

It's easy to insult without any proof, with my experience on this server nukers die more easy versus warrior even with full dodge and hg set mate ;)
Forum: 9Dragons 09/15/2017, 15:41
Replies: 456
Views: 91,303
Posted By cbd10
I invite you to play as a Nuker in this server if...

I invite you to play as a Nuker in this server if you ar so smartass :lul:, don't talk bullshit if you don't know. :kappa:
Forum: 9Dragons 09/14/2017, 15:56
Replies: 456
Views: 91,303
Posted By cbd10
My impression of this server is unbalance server....

My impression of this server is unbalance server.
I play on this server for about 1 month if you choose to play with Nuker and you hope good pvp you can give up about this. In this server Nukers...
Forum: 9Dragons 09/12/2017, 21:42
Replies: 456
Views: 91,303
Posted By cbd10
I have 2 question for you: 1. When you add...

I have 2 question for you:

1. When you add Four Guardians Decos to the permanent deco?
2. When the bags expired where you can get new one?
and if you can't get new one when will add in shop...
Forum: 9Dragons 09/12/2017, 05:56
Replies: 456
Views: 91,303
Posted By cbd10
When you add Four Guardians Decos to the...

When you add Four Guardians Decos to the permanent deco?
Because you don't have to much option if you want more complex deco all it's the same with the same effect on permanent deco.
Forum: 9Dragons 08/23/2017, 16:31
Replies: 45
Views: 15,063
Posted By cbd10
talk on yourself scump

talk on yourself scump
Forum: 9Dragons 08/23/2017, 15:48
Replies: 45
Views: 15,063
Posted By cbd10
on 9d eclipse detected and you will log out. ...

on 9d eclipse detected and you will log out.

You need to update this one.
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.