Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: CodyDaGoat
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 11/02/2019, 21:15
Replies: 11
Views: 3,330
Posted By CodyDaGoat
TEsted it for 1 hour and enjoyed it. Buying a week

TEsted it for 1 hour and enjoyed it. Buying a week
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 10/30/2019, 19:50
Replies: 19
Views: 6,660
Posted By CodyDaGoat
🤔

Internal or external? Stream proof if internal?
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 10/30/2019, 04:38
Replies: 12
Views: 1,610
Posted By CodyDaGoat
That's what this is but it's literally free...

That's what this is but it's literally free elsewhere
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 10/30/2019, 04:20
Replies: 12
Views: 1,610
Posted By CodyDaGoat
I don't believe it's a scam, but this is free off...

I don't believe it's a scam, but this is free off other sites. It's a aimbot made with AHK. I believe it locks on to the specific RGB colors of players the way I was told?
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.