Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: chadkern
Forum: Marathon Trading 03/09/2026, 23:04
Replies: 134
Views: 23,013
Posted By chadkern
I want to try a product for a marathon. Seeing...

I want to try a product for a marathon. Seeing how new this is is a little concerning, so I’ll wait a week and see.
Forum: Battlefield Trading 10/12/2025, 01:48
Replies: 44
Views: 10,803
Posted By chadkern
Same here. I clicked light but I guess it...

Same here. I clicked light but I guess it redirects to pro. Hopefully I can get a refund
Forum: Rust Trading 05/28/2025, 23:52
Replies: 97
Views: 24,892
Posted By chadkern
What happened to the discord?

What happened to the discord?
Forum: Rust Trading 05/23/2025, 03:16
Replies: 97
Views: 24,892
Posted By chadkern
Here is my update review. After using AimMaster...

Here is my update review. After using AimMaster for 7 months I can say they are one of the safest out there. I have acquired 2000 hours with zero bans. After that I can say No FPS drops at all, super...
Forum: Rust 05/22/2025, 03:49
Replies: 5,055
Views: 772,844
Posted By chadkern
How is aimMaster not on the list?? I have used...

How is aimMaster not on the list?? I have used them for months without any issues. Staff has always helped out and been quick to update.
Forum: Call of Duty 04/18/2025, 03:50
Replies: 13
Views: 647
Posted By chadkern
I think dma is the only option since goat po is...

I think dma is the only option since goat po is gone.
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 04/09/2025, 22:40
Replies: 51
Views: 31,987
Posted By chadkern
Is this dual pc streamproof? Cloning display so...

Is this dual pc streamproof? Cloning display so needs hdmi loop
Forum: Call of Duty 04/09/2025, 19:17
Replies: 13
Views: 647
Posted By chadkern
I used them before and they didn’t support that....

I used them before and they didn’t support that. It’s unfortunate po was the only one who had that feature. Maybe I’ll look into dma
Forum: Call of Duty 04/09/2025, 09:27
Replies: 13
Views: 647
Posted By chadkern
Dual pc setup with elgato capture card. Since po...

Dual pc setup with elgato capture card. Since po is gone no other provider is truly stream proof like they were
Forum: Call of Duty 04/09/2025, 08:06
Replies: 13
Views: 647
Posted By chadkern
Not dma but an external like po. It was stream...

Not dma but an external like po. It was stream proof over hdmi
Forum: Call of Duty 04/09/2025, 07:19
Replies: 13
Views: 647
Posted By chadkern
HDMI loop??

Any providers have hdmi loop stream proof for dual pc setup like po??
Forum: Rust Trading 01/29/2025, 03:05
Replies: 97
Views: 24,892
Posted By chadkern
This cheat is a newer one to the rust scene but...

This cheat is a newer one to the rust scene but don’t let that stop you from giving it a try. If you have any issues report it to the devs and they will look into it. These devs care about the users...
Forum: Rust Trading 09/05/2024, 05:09
Replies: 97
Views: 24,892
Posted By chadkern
Did the public one go live?

Did the public one go live?
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite Trading 05/08/2024, 23:24
Replies: 52
Views: 17,803
Posted By chadkern
Now I just need the game lol

Now I just need the game lol
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite Trading 05/08/2024, 20:28
Replies: 11
Views: 3,367
Posted By chadkern
Anyone buy to say if it’s legit?

Anyone buy to say if it’s legit?
Forum: Rust 04/13/2024, 21:49
Replies: 5,055
Views: 772,844
Posted By chadkern
Unsure of what to use. Most externals are getting...

Unsure of what to use. Most externals are getting hit
Forum: Rust 04/11/2024, 15:29
Replies: 5,055
Views: 772,844
Posted By chadkern
Talking Multiple bans and it’s down. On official discord...

Multiple bans and it’s down. On official discord you can see status
Forum: Rust 04/11/2024, 03:05
Replies: 5,055
Views: 772,844
Posted By chadkern
Helite detected atm Seems like most...

Helite detected atm

Seems like most externals are getting hit
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 02/20/2024, 00:25
Replies: 295
Views: 64,417
Posted By chadkern
Dual pc stream proof like po? HDMI loop hopefully

Dual pc stream proof like po? HDMI loop hopefully
Forum: The Finals Trading 12/20/2023, 00:22
Replies: 3
Views: 914
Posted By chadkern
Any finals gameplay?

Any finals gameplay?
Forum: The Finals Trading 12/19/2023, 22:26
Replies: 80
Views: 19,965
Posted By chadkern
Do you know if it works? I wanna try if there are...

Do you know if it works? I wanna try if there are any day keys
Forum: The Finals Trading 12/19/2023, 12:36
Replies: 80
Views: 19,965
Posted By chadkern
id like to try but i use controller and so far...

id like to try but i use controller and so far nothing seems to work well. it supports both inputs so id use a foot pedal to bind to to aimbot key. hopefully itll work better then some
Forum: The Finals Trading 12/18/2023, 11:23
Replies: 10
Views: 3,252
Posted By chadkern
Controller support?

Controller support?
Forum: Rust Trading 08/29/2023, 04:02
Replies: 23
Views: 11,453
Posted By chadkern
still ud?

still ud?
Forum: Rust 08/29/2023, 03:59
Replies: 5,055
Views: 772,844
Posted By chadkern
when was the clutch solutions detection? i used...

when was the clutch solutions detection? i used the start of the month but im not banned
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.