Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Amele61
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/04/2025, 00:11
Replies: 262
Views: 98,708
Posted By Amele61
why did you delete my post. You didn't ask me...

why did you delete my post. You didn't ask me about evidence. I can provide any evidence from discord. we can make meeting with seller and moderators on any platform.

Here is the evidence url:...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/30/2025, 19:03
Replies: 262
Views: 98,708
Posted By Amele61
Those are scammer. I paid with bitcoin and send...

Those are scammer. I paid with bitcoin and send them transaction id of payment. They kicked me out of their discord server and they dont answer my questions anymore. Dont trust them. I dont know why...
Forum: Once Human Trading 07/14/2024, 12:12
Replies: 267
Views: 58,786
Posted By Amele61
I was also banned after 1 day.

I was also banned after 1 day.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.