Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cappe15
Forum: S4 League Trading 04/30/2014, 20:47
Replies: 20
[Selling] S4 League Aimbot
Views: 3,815
Posted By cappe15
Doge you have time to do it?

Doge you have time to do it?
Forum: S4 League Trading 04/29/2014, 00:37
Replies: 37
Views: 2,013
Posted By cappe15
Do you have skype?

Do you have skype?
Forum: S4 League Trading 04/29/2014, 00:25
Replies: 37
Views: 2,013
Posted By cappe15
50 psc?

50 psc?
Forum: S4 League Trading 04/28/2014, 15:07
Replies: 1
Views: 336
Posted By cappe15
[WTB]Account with high enchants

Looking for an account with high enchants on sets and weapons. Giving up to 75-100€ Depending on the account.
Forum: S4 League Trading 04/28/2014, 15:04
Replies: 7
Views: 444
Posted By cappe15
75€ Psc?

75€ Psc?
Forum: S4 League Trading 04/25/2014, 19:04
Replies: 20
[Selling] S4 League Aimbot
Views: 3,815
Posted By cappe15
Hey! I want to buy 1 month.

Hey! I want to buy 1 month.
Forum: S4 League Trading 04/24/2014, 23:32
Replies: 13
Views: 497
Posted By cappe15
20 euro paypal? :o

20 euro paypal? :o
Forum: S4 League 04/22/2014, 01:30
Replies: 2
Views: 1,370
Posted By cappe15
RC Macro help ?

Hey guys.

I have a steelseries Kana mouse. Could anyone give me some RC macro help with delays and keys?

I have a macro now but it doesn't work all the time? Please help me >_<
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/01/2014, 16:47
Replies: 35
Views: 4,803
Posted By cappe15
Awesome dude!

Awesome dude!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/01/2014, 02:33
Replies: 35
Views: 4,803
Posted By cappe15
Happy new year! I'm glad but when I'm using your...

Happy new year! I'm glad but when I'm using your Advanced edit version I get an error when I press start.

Im on 64-bit Windows 7
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/31/2013, 23:34
Replies: 35
Views: 4,803
Posted By cappe15
My zemana anti keylogger detected it? Is it safe...

My zemana anti keylogger detected it? Is it safe to use this file? Sorry D:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/13/2013, 22:39
Replies: 272
Views: 23,112
Posted By cappe15
I found the fix! If you have other character...

I found the fix! If you have other character slots delete them because they will mess it up :P!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/13/2013, 18:36
Replies: 272
Views: 23,112
Posted By cappe15
I have the same issue. It crashes when I start a...

I have the same issue. It crashes when I start a game. This is what happens

1. Open ID changer as admin
2. Start S4 League as admin.
3. Log in
4. Enter servers
5. Equip items
6. Rejoin...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/25/2013, 02:20
Replies: 1,494
Views: 174,859
Posted By cappe15
How does proDdler work?

How does proDdler work?
Forum: S4 League 08/24/2013, 19:52
Replies: 4
Views: 2,014
Posted By cappe15
Ah I see. So there is no quick way to farm combi...

Ah I see. So there is no quick way to farm combi with shophack?
Forum: S4 League 08/24/2013, 19:31
Replies: 4
Views: 2,014
Posted By cappe15
S4 league combi bug`?

Hi

I use shophack to buy 30% items and level combi. I leveled to 11 in two games and I only get 1 master exp (on main)? What's wrong
Forum: S4 League 08/10/2013, 23:00
Replies: 5
Views: 1,130
Posted By cappe15
Alright, thanks!

Alright, thanks!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/10/2013, 19:59
Replies: 1,494
Views: 174,859
Posted By cappe15
Can you do enchants? Like hack enchants on your...

Can you do enchants? Like hack enchants on your weapons and so?
Forum: S4 League 08/10/2013, 19:05
Replies: 5
Views: 1,130
Posted By cappe15
Buy clothes for more than 30 days?

Hey there. Im just wondering if it's possible to buy pen items for more than just 30 days?

Is it possible? If yes, how?

Thanks and I hope this is the right section for that.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/27/2013, 19:39
Replies: 4,207
Views: 292,666
Posted By cappe15
Can you change weapons as you'd like?

Can you change weapons as you'd like?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/27/2013, 18:48
Replies: 4,207
Views: 292,666
Posted By cappe15
Do we have to do this process for when we leave a...

Do we have to do this process for when we leave a match or what? Or is ist just one time then we can enter the rooms as much as we want?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/26/2013, 17:17
Replies: 4,207
Views: 292,666
Posted By cappe15
Wait so if we unequip clothes and let the weapons...

Wait so if we unequip clothes and let the weapons be, will be waste the duration on our weapons?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/26/2013, 17:07
Replies: 1,494
Views: 174,859
Posted By cappe15
First of all, He's a leecher. He is NOT involved...

First of all, He's a leecher. He is NOT involved with Team Olympus.

He doesn't know when the update comes, if it even does come at all.

And he doesn't have permission to share this.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/24/2013, 16:19
Replies: 1,494
Views: 174,859
Posted By cappe15
Yea you f*cking leeched it and shared it without...

Yea you f*cking leeched it and shared it without permission. Nice work.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/23/2013, 17:12
Replies: 4,207
Views: 292,666
Posted By cappe15
What does unlimited Duration do?

What does unlimited Duration do?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.