Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xBakingBread_
Forum: Fifa 12/06/2017, 15:00
Replies: 9
Views: 1,890
Posted By xBakingBread_
For free: Use your phone as a router, when you...

For free: Use your phone as a router, when you score a goal, call your phone number
Forum: Fifa 11/22/2017, 20:31
Replies: 120
Views: 22,060
Posted By xBakingBread_
Is there any safe way to use this in SB?

Is there any safe way to use this in SB?
Forum: Fifa 11/03/2017, 03:35
Replies: 10
Views: 3,057
Posted By xBakingBread_
I sent an email to EA but my account didn't get...

I sent an email to EA but my account didn't get unbanned =/
Forum: Fifa 10/24/2017, 23:38
Replies: 10
Views: 3,057
Posted By xBakingBread_
Did your account get wiped?

Did your account get wiped?
Forum: Fifa 10/19/2017, 01:48
Replies: 120
Views: 22,060
Posted By xBakingBread_
Today I used the Change difficulty function in...

Today I used the Change difficulty function in SB, but when it finished I received the points according to the difficulty I changed (Professional), not the difficulty I chose before the game...
Forum: Fifa 10/06/2017, 00:43
Replies: 120
Views: 22,060
Posted By xBakingBread_
I drafted 6k worth of FPoints and didn't receive...

I drafted 6k worth of FPoints and didn't receive any warning
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.