Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Lightning Boosters
Forum: Valorant Trading 11/02/2020, 04:47
Replies: 2
Views: 386
Posted By Lightning Boosters
I appreciate your offer, friend. But I believe I...

I appreciate your offer, friend. But I believe I already have the "Trust Status", if I change my mind and I get some more spare time I will let you know, but thanks again <3
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/30/2020, 22:40
Replies: 2
Views: 386
Posted By Lightning Boosters
Cool ⭐VALORANT Boosting Services⭐|| by 💎🔥 Lightning Boosters 🔥💎

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/09/2019, 21:07
Replies: 66
Views: 11,027
Posted By Lightning Boosters
Open for orders!

Open for orders!
Forum: Trading 08/01/2019, 16:05
Replies: 21
Views: 3,757
Posted By Lightning Boosters
I'm open for more orders! Hit me up!

I'm open for more orders! Hit me up!
Forum: Trading 07/25/2019, 20:49
Replies: 21
Views: 3,757
Posted By Lightning Boosters
Thank you my friend! <3 Appreciate it!

Thank you my friend! <3 Appreciate it!
Forum: Trading 07/23/2019, 22:50
Replies: 21
Views: 3,757
Posted By Lightning Boosters
Thank you for the kind words, buddy! I'm looking...

Thank you for the kind words, buddy! I'm looking forward to hear about your results!
Forum: Trading 07/22/2019, 13:32
Replies: 21
Views: 3,757
Posted By Lightning Boosters
Texted you, buddy

Texted you, buddy
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/29/2018, 15:00
Replies: 19
Views: 3,279
Posted By Lightning Boosters
That is some serious bullshit right there. What...

That is some serious bullshit right there. What happened to the "storms and the problems with your pc"? Or you got scammed as well along with the "military headquaters calling you to fulfill your...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/29/2018, 14:44
Replies: 66
Views: 11,027
Posted By Lightning Boosters
Thanks for the feedback! I'm open for orders!

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm open for orders!
Forum: Trading 05/06/2018, 00:34
Replies: 21
Views: 3,757
Posted By Lightning Boosters
I am capable of doing that, yes. Gym workouts,...

I am capable of doing that, yes. Gym workouts, street fitness workouts and home workouts. I have to say the home workouts are cheaper since it doesn't take me so much time to put it all together.
Forum: Trading 05/05/2018, 23:45
Replies: 21
Views: 3,757
Posted By Lightning Boosters
First off not everyone even knows what macros...

First off not everyone even knows what macros are. Secondly my clients will learn how to do their workouts in the gym after we've finished the whole conversation. When I started there was no one to...
Forum: Trading 05/05/2018, 01:04
Replies: 21
Views: 3,757
Posted By Lightning Boosters
Hi, I pmed you ^_^

Hi, I pmed you ^_^
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/25/2018, 07:23
Replies: 338
Views: 42,639
Posted By Lightning Boosters
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

This guy needs ur service.


Np.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/25/2018, 07:20
Replies: 3
Views: 337
Posted By Lightning Boosters
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

You can check this guy's thread.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/25/2018, 07:18
Replies: 1
Views: 242
Posted By Lightning Boosters
Add me on skype, I am interested if you can boost...

Add me on skype, I am interested if you can boost in Dia
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/25/2018, 04:36
Replies: 0
Views: 305
Posted By Lightning Boosters
Lightbulb Selling EUNE Account || 95 CHAMPS || 18k BE || 5 Victorious Skins || Platinum S7

I am selling an EUNE account with 44 skins, 18 special skins. Currently ranked at Gold IV. The Account is VERIFIED, but YOU CAN CHANGE IT once you purchase it.

Add me on skype for negotiations and...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/25/2018, 04:25
Replies: 0
Views: 454
Posted By Lightning Boosters
[Selling] Selling an EUW Account || UNVERIFIED || Gold III || 65 Champions || Ultimat

I am selling an EUW account, which like it says in the title is UNVERIFIED.

Add me on skype for negotiations.
I am not going first.

The champion list
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/18/2018, 19:02
Replies: 1
Views: 235
Posted By Lightning Boosters
Add me on skype

Add me on skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/18/2018, 17:42
Replies: 66
Views: 11,027
Posted By Lightning Boosters
119 euros mate and can start today ^_^

119 euros mate and can start today ^_^
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/18/2018, 17:35
Replies: 0
Views: 241
Posted By Lightning Boosters
Looking for a booster who can do d4 99lp > Master EUW

Like the title says. I am looking for someone trusted with decent TBM. My price is 140 euro to masters, add me if you're interested on skype.|


Pref roles: Jungle/Support
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/18/2018, 15:55
Replies: 4
Views: 306
Posted By Lightning Boosters
Add me on skype if you're interested, we can...

Add me on skype if you're interested, we can figure something out ^_^

Peace
Forum: Trading 04/11/2018, 22:37
Replies: 21
Views: 3,757
Posted By Lightning Boosters
Thank you for the support I appreciate it and I...

Thank you for the support I appreciate it and I am looking forward to hear the results ^_^
Forum: Trading 04/08/2018, 21:09
Replies: 21
Views: 3,757
Posted By Lightning Boosters
Arrow Fitness Plans| Muscle Gain & Weight Loss Programs| Workouts & Diets | In depth Guides

BASIC

Diet or a Workout Plan (not both)

A personal Diet or Workout Plan customized for You.
Extra Tips and Advices will be included.
Price: 8€
Delivery: 1 day
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/04/2018, 17:12
Replies: 7
Views: 616
Posted By Lightning Boosters
He is farming posts, he needs 20 posts so he can...

He is farming posts, he needs 20 posts so he can attach an image into a thread :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/20/2018, 10:34
Replies: 4
Views: 409
Posted By Lightning Boosters
sold it.

sold it.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.