Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: JeyFrey
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 08/14/2019, 14:29
Replies: 1,198
Views: 365,529
Posted By JeyFrey
The bot is working for me so far, if I dont use...

The bot is working for me so far, if I dont use any optional skills. Activating Fish Eyes causes my char to spam Fish Eyes, then stop fishing completely and waiting for enough GP to be able to use...
Forum: ArcheAge 08/17/2018, 20:11
Replies: 8
Views: 12,926
Posted By JeyFrey
Hey, I am the Discord Manager of the project, if...

Hey, I am the Discord Manager of the project, if you would like to join the discussion, check the Wiki section, Discord tab for a link on the GitHub project page:...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.