Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: nwerd
Forum: Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/02/2021, 00:34
Replies: 301
Views: 67,793
Posted By nwerd
I would like to buy the bot, but I cannot get it...

I would like to buy the bot, but I cannot get it to work with my client.
Forum: ArcheAge 03/27/2020, 17:27
Replies: 2
Views: 2,401
Posted By nwerd
Speed

I'm looking for a speed hack for Unchained. Private slots only will pay.
Forum: Black Desert Trading 02/05/2019, 21:39
Replies: 2
Views: 598
Posted By nwerd
Exclusive Hysteria Hack Slots Open

Lolololx has opened 10 slots to his private cheat.
What you need to know:
It works on all platforms, and regions.
Features: Grind bot (zerker only)
Auto Loot
...
Forum: Black Desert 02/05/2019, 07:05
Replies: 15
Views: 5,560
Posted By nwerd
Lololx's bot has slots available

Lololx's bot has slots available
Forum: Black Desert Trading 12/31/2018, 23:34
Replies: 0
Views: 632
Posted By nwerd
Private BDO Grind Bot

5 slots left for lolololx's private BDO grind bot.

PM me on here for more information.
Forum: Black Desert 12/12/2018, 23:23
Replies: 14
Views: 2,101
Posted By nwerd
There are 2 grind bots really worth paying for...

There are 2 grind bots really worth paying for and that's lololx's and r3p's. There are a couple public attack/cast/movment speed but the private is where you want to go if possible.

Lolololx's...
Forum: Black Desert Trading 12/10/2018, 15:17
Replies: 8
Views: 908
Posted By nwerd
Thanks for moving the thread. Is there anything I...

Thanks for moving the thread. Is there anything I need to do for advertising?
LordSill

Bump0

The bot if 30 a month, but that's only because there are two people that offer a grind bot worth...
Forum: Black Desert Trading 12/09/2018, 22:25
Replies: 8
Views: 908
Posted By nwerd
It's 30 a month, and SEA server does work, yes....

It's 30 a month, and SEA server does work, yes. Rukiangzhu1990 I sent you a pm.
If anyone wants a slot PM and we can work it out.
Forum: Black Desert Trading 12/09/2018, 15:36
Replies: 8
Views: 908
Posted By nwerd
crystalstory I sent you a reply.

crystalstory I sent you a reply.
Forum: Black Desert Trading 12/09/2018, 13:10
Replies: 8
Views: 908
Posted By nwerd
6/12 Slots Available Private Cheat.

I'm not sure if this is the area to advertise, but there is around 6 slots available for a private BDO Hack. Obviously there can only be a certain limit on how much I can let you know about it...
Forum: Black Desert Trading 11/27/2018, 22:08
Replies: 6
Views: 1,185
Posted By nwerd
Vouch. Am a costumer.

Vouch. Am a costumer.
Forum: Black Desert Trading 11/08/2018, 18:19
Replies: 0
Views: 319
Posted By nwerd
WTB Slot for Animation Hack.

Will be a long time user, and will not talk about the usage of it. PM me on here.
Forum: Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/07/2018, 02:02
Replies: 22
Views: 22,009
Posted By nwerd
Can you explain how I can set the rules to Attack...

Can you explain how I can set the rules to Attack until all Moves are used and swap pokemon so I can use all 6 pokemon PP
Forum: Black Desert 07/25/2018, 19:58
Replies: 189
Views: 56,909
Posted By nwerd
Sorry I meant to put CrySearch. Instead I'm using...

Sorry I meant to put CrySearch. Instead I'm using R3p's .luac files and searching for strings in IDA now.. I'm sure in about a week or two I'll figure it out. Any information or tips are more than...
Forum: Black Desert 07/25/2018, 19:02
Replies: 189
Views: 56,909
Posted By nwerd
What I'm running into is XignCode is shutting...

What I'm running into is XignCode is shutting down IDA for me. Any ideas, or should I treat IDA just like a cheat.
Forum: Black Desert 07/25/2018, 05:28
Replies: 189
Views: 56,909
Posted By nwerd
Is anyone willing to help me learn about offsets,...

Is anyone willing to help me learn about offsets, and changing the code after an update. I've messed with code but have never actually learned besides some FUD methods.

Edit: Do I need to...
Forum: Black Desert 06/01/2018, 04:25
Replies: 2,946
Views: 442,668
Posted By nwerd
I'm really about to give in, but now I'm...

I'm really about to give in, but now I'm wondering if they added Server side detection for speed.
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.