Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Loggi71
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 05/24/2017, 20:55
Replies: 75
Views: 39,927
Posted By Loggi71
Hello! I want to share my impression of the bot....

Hello! I want to share my impression of the bot. Bot plays 3 games per hour. He worked a week for 10-17 hours a day. During this time, I swung from level 30 to 200 !!! I opened 170 boxes !!! He...
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 05/15/2017, 22:21
Replies: 75
Views: 39,927
Posted By Loggi71
The boat is great, works fine, easy to use !!! I...

The boat is great, works fine, easy to use !!! I bought it today, I liked it very much !!! The developer is very sociable, answered all questions !!! Thanks to him for this wonderful bot !!! He will...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.