Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Torftorte
Forum: Rappelz 09/08/2008, 07:15
Replies: 1,621
Views: 374,791
Posted By Torftorte
some help : if the bot can't find the windows...

some help :
if the bot can't find the windows etc try to use the best/high colour quality (32 bit) and not the low one (16 bit).

gl and hf
Forum: Rappelz 05/29/2008, 12:09
Replies: 1,621
Views: 374,791
Posted By Torftorte
bot isnt working on my pc. I have windows Xp...

bot isnt working on my pc. I have windows Xp professional
after starting the boss i get the message:

Working - IF this message....
but this message is always there even after 15 min.... and the...
Forum: Rappelz 05/08/2008, 09:32
Replies: 1,621
Views: 374,791
Posted By Torftorte
thx a lot rollins. I started the bot and...

thx a lot rollins.
I started the bot and immediately paused and then unpaused it. Now it works great!!!
thx a lot
Forum: Rappelz 05/08/2008, 00:15
Replies: 1,621
Views: 374,791
Posted By Torftorte
I tried everything but i still have the -1 error....

I tried everything but i still have the -1 error.
Im using win XP sp2
Forum: Rappelz 05/07/2008, 16:54
Replies: 1,621
Views: 374,791
Posted By Torftorte
uhm thx.... it was...too easy.... so thx for...

uhm thx.... it was...too easy....
so thx for ur good advce *g*
(I'm a german noob)
Forum: Rappelz 05/06/2008, 22:53
Replies: 1,621
Views: 374,791
Posted By Torftorte
Hey guys. How can i start the bot? i dont know...

Hey guys.
How can i start the bot? i dont know what he means with INSERT to start.

Cheers and thy for your help!
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.