Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: deprxssed
Forum: ArmA Trading 07/24/2017, 22:17
Replies: 11
Views: 2,537
Posted By deprxssed
+Rep Injector works like a charm, been using it...

+Rep
Injector works like a charm, been using it for 2-3 weeks, no bans, sometimes you can get kicked for the menu though. Other then that, I'm a pretty satisfied customer :^)
Forum: ArmA Trading 07/08/2017, 16:42
Replies: 1
Views: 599
Posted By deprxssed
#closed

#closed
Forum: DayZ Trading 07/07/2017, 22:07
Replies: 2
Views: 542
Posted By deprxssed
Csgo may be banned, I've been rage hacking.

Csgo may be banned, I've been rage hacking.
Forum: DayZ Trading 07/04/2017, 03:51
Replies: 2
Views: 542
Posted By deprxssed
DayZ acc w/ Server + 14 tent base w/ lots of loot | $20

Currently selling a DayZ account with a whitelisted server, $25. Server has 6 more days left. Original email + password, comes w CSGO, may or may not be banned soon. 12 year account
[Only registered and activated users can see links] //imgur...
Forum: ArmA Trading 06/29/2017, 07:57
Replies: 1
Views: 599
Posted By deprxssed
Poptabs | Money | Item Spawning | Pomodoro's den.

Pomodoro's den.
I am currently offering all kinds of services related to ARMA III. Money, item spawning, and exile poptabs and items.
My service has no limits, I can spawn you any amount of suicide...
Forum: DayZ Trading 05/08/2017, 20:36
Replies: 0
[Selling] Tejas's Gear Shop
Views: 550
Posted By deprxssed
Tejas's Gear Shop

[Cheap] Tejas's Gear Shop
Hey, I'm Tejas & I'm selling gear.
Prices: $1 - 1 Set
$3 - 4 Sets
$10 - 15 Sets
$20 - 50 Sets

You can choose how you want the sets, whether you want beige, TTSKO,...
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/17/2017, 04:39
Replies: 2
[Selling] Server access
Views: 594
Posted By deprxssed
Server access

Aye,
I'm currently selling access to my server. Server was just bought, today.
Price : $15 USD
Screenshot by Lightshot ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.