Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Hayzter
Forum: H1Z1 04/05/2017, 23:19
Replies: 2
Views: 848
Posted By Hayzter
Tensity / xterra2003 Scam

I'm just going to post this because I tested if theses guys where scammers for a friend.

Ardal MT and his friend Tensity are scammers I will show proof


My Friend Brandon bought their cheat...
Forum: H1Z1 04/03/2017, 18:21
Replies: 4
Views: 1,093
Posted By Hayzter
I can show proof on skype

I can show proof on skype
Forum: H1Z1 04/03/2017, 18:11
Replies: 4
Views: 1,093
Posted By Hayzter
Pm me

Pm me
Forum: H1Z1 Trading 04/01/2017, 18:26
Replies: 3
Views: 923
Posted By Hayzter
?

?
Forum: H1Z1 Trading 04/01/2017, 18:01
Replies: 3
Views: 923
Posted By Hayzter
Smile (SELL) H1Z1 ESP + Aimbot ($30 1 Month)

Skype: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
I can show proof of the cheats via Screenshare. If you are interested then add me. If you do not have the money to buy the cheats then please refrain from adding...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.