Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ePHAnTREGARC
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 12/22/2023, 10:14
Replies: 22,781
Views: 9,189,774
Posted By ePHAnTREGARC
You are so dense it's painful.

You are so dense it's painful.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 12/08/2023, 04:10
Replies: 22,781
Views: 9,189,774
Posted By ePHAnTREGARC
Oh you're very welcome, always a pleasure to have...

Oh you're very welcome, always a pleasure to have one's hard work appreciated.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 12/08/2023, 03:20
Replies: 22,781
Views: 9,189,774
Posted By ePHAnTREGARC
It is fixed, OP did a stealth update. The link on...

It is fixed, OP did a stealth update. The link on the front page that says it is 4.5.33 is actually 4.5.37 and works just fine.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 12/07/2023, 23:44
Replies: 22,781
Views: 9,189,774
Posted By ePHAnTREGARC
If the link says 4.5.33 but it actually downloads...

If the link says 4.5.33 but it actually downloads 4.5.37 which fixes the bug everyone is reporting and you don't say anything, then yes, that's a stealth edit.

It isn't ego to not be one of your...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 12/07/2023, 23:15
Replies: 22,781
Views: 9,189,774
Posted By ePHAnTREGARC
I edited my previous comment. A magician...

I edited my previous comment.

A magician never reveals his tricks, and an altruist believes information wants to be free.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 12/07/2023, 23:03
Replies: 22,781
Views: 9,189,774
Posted By ePHAnTREGARC
Edit 2: Disregard all this. 911sky has done a...

Edit 2: Disregard all this. 911sky has done a stealth edit, the link on the front page for 4.5.33 now downloads a file with MD5 hash 4BBCED23B1AF856C14399B067D364F66.
It has a lot of guide updates...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 12/07/2023, 20:35
Replies: 22,781
Views: 9,189,774
Posted By ePHAnTREGARC
I have 4.5.33 working fine for Horde SOD. the MD5...

I have 4.5.33 working fine for Horde SOD. the MD5 hash of the rar I downloaded is CAF3C1F6F58263DA57169D3249A8B16D

Having said that, I run my own local git repo where I pull from the official...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 12/07/2023, 12:55
Replies: 22,781
Views: 9,189,774
Posted By ePHAnTREGARC
You keep going on about post history, do you...

You keep going on about post history, do you realise that people in the real world don't measure their worth by how much they've posted in a random thread website on the internet?
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 12/07/2023, 12:35
Replies: 22,781
Views: 9,189,774
Posted By ePHAnTREGARC
You're still not reading the question. You are...

You're still not reading the question.
You are the one who constantly complains that people come here, take files and say nothing. They only say something when they have a problem.

I am asking...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 12/07/2023, 05:56
Replies: 22,781
Views: 9,189,774
Posted By ePHAnTREGARC
Could you point out the negativity, that hasn't...

Could you point out the negativity, that hasn't originated from OP?
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 12/07/2023, 01:47
Replies: 22,781
Views: 9,189,774
Posted By ePHAnTREGARC
You are not reading the question, it does not...

You are not reading the question, it does not matter which file I choose to download.
When I download one of your files, what is your expectation of what I should do WITHIN THIS THREAD?
I'm not...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 12/07/2023, 01:23
Replies: 22,781
Views: 9,189,774
Posted By ePHAnTREGARC
Take one of your Ritalin and focus, just focus on...

Take one of your Ritalin and focus, just focus on the question, not what other people have said, not what imaginary-me has said, just this one question:
When I download one of the files on your...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 12/07/2023, 01:04
Replies: 22,781
Views: 9,189,774
Posted By ePHAnTREGARC
Would you mind setting expectations so I have a...

Would you mind setting expectations so I have a better understanding of what you want.

Would you like everyone who successfully downloads the file to say something every time, thus flooding the...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 12/01/2023, 01:52
Replies: 22,781
Views: 9,189,774
Posted By ePHAnTREGARC
Am I missing something or does 4.5.31 say it's...

Am I missing something or does 4.5.31 say it's actually 4.5.18 in game?
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 04/27/2023, 09:46
Replies: 22,781
Views: 9,189,774
Posted By ePHAnTREGARC
Cool Inexcusable!

Inexcusable!
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 01/07/2019, 01:37
Replies: 3,272
Views: 1,544,186
Posted By ePHAnTREGARC
That's exactly the wrong thing to do. Likely...

That's exactly the wrong thing to do.
Likely your games files are fine and you need to do a complete new installation of Zygor.

Go to your WoW directory.
Rename Interface to !Interface
Rename...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 01/01/2019, 08:47
Replies: 3,272
Views: 1,544,186
Posted By ePHAnTREGARC
Hi DarkForceNL, would you happen to have Zygor...

Hi DarkForceNL, would you happen to have Zygor 6.1.16524 for Legion patch 7.2.5?

Cheers.
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.