Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 52
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xecul
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/27/2012, 19:41
Replies: 7
Views: 362
Posted By xecul
WTS 155 summon untransfered siz

WTS 155 summoner untransfered server siz 5 inv , costume , 1K coins , no items .. pm
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/19/2012, 16:51
Replies: 8
Views: 442
Posted By xecul
NVM I DONT SELL @#!#

NVM I DONT SELL @#!#
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/19/2012, 15:20
Replies: 8
Views: 442
Posted By xecul
NVM

NVM
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/19/2012, 09:37
Replies: 8
Views: 442
Posted By xecul
Udated. AK has been sold for 430 MIL....

Udated.

AK has been sold for 430 MIL. current offer for hunter is 450mil and im about to sell.

updated the list. added my 164 summy for sale, 2 account has been sold
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/18/2012, 23:48
Replies: 8
Views: 442
Posted By xecul
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/14/2012, 14:33
Replies: 4
Views: 435
Posted By xecul
Good seller !

Good seller !
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/09/2012, 15:32
Replies: 1
Views: 194
Posted By xecul
WTB | 150 + bagi siz

WTB 150 + bagi server siz pay in paypal or dil pme
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/09/2012, 15:25
Replies: 0
Views: 297
Posted By xecul
WTB | 150 + bagi siz

WTB 150 + bagi server siz pay in paypal or dil pme
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/06/2012, 08:19
Replies: 0
Views: 237
Posted By xecul
WTB Segnale 130 SET \ WEAP

SET: only 130. +7\8\9
Weap: 105\115 +7\8\9

pay: paypal \ dil siz.
can contact me in private massage and i will back to you asap.


:]
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/06/2012, 00:45
Replies: 8
Views: 331
Posted By xecul
you have paypal ? I will buy dils if you got.

you have paypal ? I will buy dils if you got.
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/06/2012, 00:45
Replies: 13
Views: 1,143
Posted By xecul
No ty, 10USD for 100mil, rather buy at okaygoods...

No ty, 10USD for 100mil, rather buy at okaygoods same price
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/05/2012, 23:16
Replies: 0
Views: 320
Posted By xecul
WTS weapon Remus +7 siz

WTS weapon Remus +7 for dil or trade for ozer boots 132 +7 server siz pme :)

up
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/05/2012, 22:44
Replies: 13
Views: 1,143
Posted By xecul
I will pay 20 USD for 300kk, intrested?

I will pay 20 USD for 300kk, intrested?
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/05/2012, 22:40
Replies: 14
Views: 925
Posted By xecul
I would like to make a deal with a middleman but...

I would like to make a deal with a middleman but you didnt wanted.
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/05/2012, 22:39
Replies: 16
Views: 873
Posted By xecul
how can I contact you?

how can I contact you?
Forum: Dekaron Trading 03/31/2012, 17:41
Replies: 3
Views: 373
Posted By xecul
240mil for 3x items

240mil for 3x items
Forum: Dekaron Trading 03/31/2012, 15:34
Replies: 0
Views: 238
Posted By xecul
[WTB/S] dils, mage items etc.

I want to buy dils at Siz. offer me per 100mils or 1bil.
also I wanna sell izar set +7 and 130 wand +9 dn 6% gems.
wanna buy 145 wand +9 and 150 mage pants +7.
go ahead.
Forum: Dekaron Trading 03/31/2012, 15:30
Replies: 14
Views: 925
Posted By xecul
how much for 100mil ? and what about paypal...

how much for 100mil ? and what about paypal doesn't work with ya?
Forum: Dekaron Trading 03/31/2012, 12:20
Replies: 3
Views: 373
Posted By xecul
How much for chest boots and pants?

How much for chest boots and pants?
Forum: Dekaron Trading 03/23/2012, 00:11
Replies: 2
Views: 833
Posted By xecul
want to buy dekaron nexoneu vac hack

hey i want to buy vac hack for dekaron nexoneu I pay $ 5 for downloading and explanation , send me private message
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/23/2009, 14:19
Replies: 403
Views: 90,843
Posted By xecul
I downloaded 2 packets u gave, its 2 rars, 1 file...

I downloaded 2 packets u gave, its 2 rars, 1 file in each rar, there is no unpack dekaron but i found it so i copied it to bin folder, but then xsg.xem where I can get this file ?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/17/2009, 19:09
Replies: 4
Views: 937
Posted By xecul
nvm...

nvm...
Forum: Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/25/2009, 14:53
Replies: 289
Views: 98,981
Posted By xecul
me to...

me to...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/23/2009, 01:28
Replies: 1,165
Views: 233,555
Posted By xecul
Thank. you know better guide explains how to...

Thank. you know better guide explains how to install it because in Chinese
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/23/2009, 00:50
Replies: 1,165
Views: 233,555
Posted By xecul
http://badcomp.power-heberg.com/video.rar dont...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
dont work :( help plz
Showing results 1 to 25 of 52

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.