Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: smiroule
Forum: Rappelz 05/20/2008, 10:34
Replies: 1,621
Views: 375,098
Posted By smiroule
I wish I could help submit FR bot-traps but got...

I wish I could help submit FR bot-traps but got no time IRL atm and certainly not until mid-June. Sigh! :(
Forum: Rappelz 04/28/2008, 10:21
Replies: 1,621
Views: 375,098
Posted By smiroule
Name was "Lapin Lunaire" So I can consider...

Name was "Lapin Lunaire"

So I can consider WM v2 working, just have to manually type in bottrap name ?
Forum: Rappelz 04/27/2008, 10:14
Replies: 1,621
Views: 375,098
Posted By smiroule
Target Name: Nothing Typed PixelGetColor((...

Target Name: Nothing Typed

PixelGetColor(( + 51),6) = 0
PixelGetColor(( + 51),7) = 0
PixelGetColor(( + 51),8) = 0
PixelGetColor(( + 51),9) = 0
PixelGetColor(( + 51),10) = 0
PixelGetColor(( +...
Forum: Rappelz 04/26/2008, 16:46
Replies: 1,621
Views: 375,098
Posted By smiroule
Hi Just tested Word Maker. Launched it, got...

Hi

Just tested Word Maker. Launched it, got the tip and the textbox when targeting+Insert key but...

Textbox content is empty.
Trying typing in the bottrap name + OK
Then : "error -1 using...
Forum: Rappelz 04/26/2008, 12:43
Replies: 1,621
Views: 375,098
Posted By smiroule
Vey nice ! Will test and feedback ASAP :)

Vey nice !

Will test and feedback ASAP :)
Forum: Rappelz 04/25/2008, 13:32
Replies: 1,621
Views: 375,098
Posted By smiroule
Hi, thx for your great work JT ! One...

Hi, thx for your great work JT !

One question : is there a way you add compatibility feature for FR based client ?
Thinking about adding FR "bottrap" names, sort of :

Bébé Lapin Lunaire
Lapin...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.