Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: callmeantzzz
Forum: Sand: Raiders of Sophie Trading 07/08/2026, 12:46
Replies: 4
Views: 409
Posted By callmeantzzz
its crazy theirs none out , just goes to prove...

its crazy theirs none out , just goes to prove all these groups are just reselling and not making their own content they all must wait for whomever actually makes it to decide if its worth his time...
Forum: Sand: Raiders of Sophie Trading 07/02/2026, 18:14
Replies: 11
Views: 964
Posted By callmeantzzz
ill also glady test and take photos ...

ill also glady test and take photos



ill also glady test
Forum: Sand: Raiders of Sophie Trading 07/01/2026, 02:14
Replies: 41
Views: 4,000
Posted By callmeantzzz
hey i see on your site 2 are pending but they...

hey i see on your site 2 are pending but they are both external wheres the dma?
Forum: Sand: Raiders of Sophie Trading 06/27/2026, 16:08
Replies: 41
Views: 4,000
Posted By callmeantzzz
also need dma

also need dma
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/31/2026, 17:36
Replies: 54
Views: 4,342
Posted By callmeantzzz
Cool 10/10 get this over others

Well , I've been in the dma lands about 2 years now I can say if anything if you have a problem support isn't always the best or nicest lol however here I felt like i was at the chickfila drive thru...
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/30/2025, 19:59
Replies: 49
Views: 103,668
Posted By callmeantzzz
does it work on modded servers , alot of...

does it work on modded servers , alot of providers ive tested item esp doesnt work on a modded server
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/15/2017, 09:11
Replies: 133
Views: 26,728
Posted By callmeantzzz
This works great I've had it a week now . I don't...

This works great I've had it a week now . I don't know what the previous comment MM does work flawlessly use it all the time , It knocks them our (Better then killing take their stuff tie them up...
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/14/2017, 09:38
Replies: 133
Views: 26,728
Posted By callmeantzzz
I can vouch great guy quick response

I can vouch great guy quick response
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.