Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Zomae
Forum: Fortnite Trading 02/08/2019, 23:24
Replies: 0
Views: 213
Posted By Zomae
Selling Fortnite Account

Hello, selling an account with rare skin,

I have on this,

John Wick skin, Sledgehammer skin, and ragnarok skin..

And a lot of other skins !

Contact me on discord : Descenda#6609
Forum: S4 League Trading 02/02/2019, 15:13
Replies: 0
Views: 354
Posted By Zomae
Selling very good account !

Hello selling an account which contains Blue Ocean Set and Beasty Set and some others set :

Screens : [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Contact me : Wanheda#5447
Forum: S4 League Trading 01/31/2019, 18:33
Replies: 2
Views: 310
Posted By Zomae
Not really, it take time to do at least 1 piece...

Not really, it take time to do at least 1 piece of the set.
Forum: S4 League Trading 01/31/2019, 10:08
Replies: 2
Views: 310
Posted By Zomae
Esper Chip Service

Hello,

I am Zomae and I offer Esper chip service :

How it work?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]


: You need to have the necessary pen in the account
Forum: S4 League Trading 01/26/2019, 17:29
Replies: 3
Views: 341
Posted By Zomae
Searching account

Searching good account

Pm me discord : Wanheda#5547
Forum: S4 League Trading 01/23/2019, 21:07
Replies: 1
Views: 361
Posted By Zomae
More infos, and screen please

More infos, and screen please
Forum: S4 League Trading 01/21/2019, 16:40
Replies: 0
Views: 318
Posted By Zomae
Nice acc with rare set

Want to sell this account offer me in discord : Wanheda#5547



[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: S4 League Trading 06/30/2018, 13:25
Replies: 10
Views: 656
Posted By Zomae
He says that he is police officer In saoudia...

He says that he is police officer In saoudia Arabia, so he can't scam.
Forum: S4 League Trading 06/12/2018, 19:04
Replies: 0
Views: 408
Posted By Zomae
Selling Big account ! FP !

Hi i am actually selling big account which contain rare sets :

Level : 46
2m7 PEN !
contains 3 rare sets !


Price : Give me price in Discord or Skype !
Forum: S4 League Trading 06/06/2018, 21:28
Replies: 0
Views: 378
Posted By Zomae
Selling big acc which contains rare set+

Hello I am selling

A big acc which contain rares sets and many weapons !
Which contains 10 booster x100 and many other things ! I screenshare my acc in discord or Skype !

Discord : Nito@5447...
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/21/2018, 16:52
Replies: 0
Views: 300
Posted By Zomae
I search an acc for 15 e

I am searching an acc for 15 e !

Mp me in skype ! live:ninitish93600
Forum: Freebies 05/19/2018, 20:11
Replies: 866
Views: 50,433
Posted By Zomae
Hi, Can I have free e.Gold ? Thx !

Hi, Can I have free e.Gold ? Thx !
Forum: Fortnite Trading 05/16/2018, 14:33
Replies: 6
Views: 810
Posted By Zomae
Hello ! Sir ! Can I vouch?

Hello ! Sir ! Can I vouch?
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/12/2018, 18:12
Replies: 2
Views: 593
Posted By Zomae
Exclamation Big account with Beast set;+60 sets All OS/GUN for 15 euros !

Hello I am selling big account with more than 60+ SETS, Blue Ocean set and more !

Level : 23
4 page of rename (unlimited)
5M of PEN
38.5% ratio W/L
All infos !
no enchant So, I sell this...
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/12/2018, 12:34
Replies: 2
Views: 303
Posted By Zomae
searching an acc for 5 e

Hello i am searching a nice acc for 5 e (I don't pay MM and I don't give first only if it is a certified guy !)

Discord : Serizawoi#5447
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/10/2018, 19:48
Replies: 0
Views: 395
Posted By Zomae
Account(Beast) FP

I am selling big big acc !


I am selling an acc with more than 70 sets which contain Beast set !, 1 booster x100 and Blue Ocean (In 1-2 days) and many sets ! And All weapons ! this account cost...
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/10/2018, 17:40
Replies: 3
Views: 330
Posted By Zomae
Hi add me discord ! Serizawoi#5447 and ifyou have...

Hi add me discord ! Serizawoi#5447 and ifyou have skype
live:ninitish93600
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/10/2018, 17:30
Replies: 9
Views: 445
Posted By Zomae
He w ant to have thé acc first :)

He w ant to have thé acc first :)
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/07/2018, 23:35
Replies: 0
Views: 313
Posted By Zomae
Account with +60 sets ! For only 10 e

Hello I am selling my acc with more than 60 sets !

You can contact me in skype, In discord as well,

I accept Paysafecard, Paypal. If you want more infos contact me in skype :...
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/07/2018, 21:48
Replies: 5
Views: 425
Posted By Zomae
I sold my acc to her, so the thread is close ^^

I sold my acc to her, so the thread is close ^^
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/06/2018, 17:49
Replies: 0
Views: 396
Posted By Zomae
Big acc for just 10 euros

Hello I am selling big acc for just 10 euros,

MP me on skype if you are interessted! skype : live:ninitish93600

Account level : 33

more than 60 sets and all weapons !
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/06/2018, 16:00
Replies: 2
[Selling] 3x Accounts
Views: 396
Posted By Zomae
what is your discord

what is your discord
Forum: Trading 05/06/2018, 13:55
Replies: 15
Views: 3,145
Posted By Zomae
Thx ! Nice person ! Thx mate ! Nice !

Thx ! Nice person !

Thx mate ! Nice !
Forum: Trading 05/06/2018, 12:45
Replies: 1
Views: 670
Posted By Zomae
Vouch need?

Vouch need?
Forum: S4 League Trading 05/05/2018, 19:33
Replies: 1
Views: 395
Posted By Zomae
Bad seller, He insult me when I came to talk to...

Bad seller, He insult me when I came to talk to Him, He said to me '' Enfant de Pute'' Let's see what mean in google trad :)I have screens of him if you want :D
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.