Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Naxosiss
Forum: Seafight 02/21/2018, 16:29
Replies: 23
Views: 4,295
Posted By Naxosiss
x2 For just opening the program -.- ...

x2
For just opening the program -.-
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Seafight 02/21/2018, 03:58
Replies: 0
Views: 522
Posted By Naxosiss
Question Help; Gems in general (Boat and pet)

Hello, first of all excuse me if there is any error in the wording, since I must use the translator: D, Well, I wanted to know which gems are more useful with respect to pvp, for my boat and the pet,...
Forum: Seafight 02/13/2018, 13:51
Replies: 7
Views: 1,321
Posted By Naxosiss
really ? One spending pearls on bullets, while...

really ? One spending pearls on bullets, while others get them with a bug, is not that the forum for that? share bug`s glitches?
Forum: Seafight 02/14/2017, 00:33
Replies: 80
Views: 43,711
Posted By Naxosiss
Ahh well, but as I can access them, I try to put...

Ahh well, but as I can access them, I try to put my server, and get me started.
Forum: Seafight 02/13/2017, 20:20
Replies: 80
Views: 43,711
Posted By Naxosiss
What do URLs really serve, and how should I use...

What do URLs really serve, and how should I use them? I can win a free package , PLZ
Forum: Seafight 02/02/2017, 15:44
Replies: 2,315
Views: 508,652
Posted By Naxosiss
Delemojo ; Quiet brother, nobody presses you,...

Delemojo ;
Quiet brother, nobody presses you, you have done an excellent job, people should only wait, greetings.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.