Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Baeislyfe
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/26/2017, 23:47
Replies: 41
Views: 3,113
Posted By Baeislyfe
very fast payment. I went first and a few seconds...

very fast payment. I went first and a few seconds later boom mula , ++++
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/17/2017, 18:21
Replies: 41
Views: 3,113
Posted By Baeislyfe
Sold him an account. I went first and he...

Sold him an account. I went first and he delivered. ++++
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/03/2017, 15:14
Replies: 5
Views: 4,004
Posted By Baeislyfe
I have but its for Na account

I have but its for Na account
Forum: Runescape Trading 03/30/2017, 15:11
Replies: 3
Views: 560
Posted By Baeislyfe
Would you trade league of legends account?

Would you trade league of legends account?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/29/2017, 19:31
Replies: 0
Views: 126
Posted By Baeislyfe
WTS/WTT Unranked Na account

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Main Screen
I have ALL CHAMPIONS
Message me on skype or here for Skins (148 skins). ( skype: jaiiichuparkkki)

As title says I'm going to be...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/23/2017, 13:04
Replies: 0
Views: 191
Posted By Baeislyfe
LVL 30 NA (U.F.O) CORKI SKIN

I have an unranked lvl 30 with U.F.O corki skin
Payment : bitcoin
Will not go first, we can use middleman too.
add me on skype: jaiiichuparkkki
Forum: Cryptocurrency Trading 03/06/2017, 22:59
Replies: 1
Views: 260
Posted By Baeislyfe
BTC FOR PP

I now do Goods and services trade for you guys on paypal.
skype me : jaiiichuparkkki
Will not go first.
Rate : 1: 0.88
Forum: Cryptocurrency Trading 03/01/2017, 18:11
Replies: 1
Views: 301
Posted By Baeislyfe
(H)BTC (W)Paypal

Paypal for BTC

I have BTC in stock.
MY rate is going to be 0.90 on the dollar. 1:0.9
Skype :jaiiichuparkkki
Will not go first.
Forum: Cryptocurrency Trading 02/25/2017, 23:10
Replies: 0
[Selling] Paypal for BTC
Views: 247
Posted By Baeislyfe
Paypal for BTC

I have BTC in stock.
MY rate is going to be 0.90 on the dollar. 1:0.9
Skype :jaiiichuparkkki
Will not go first to new people and without trusted.
Forum: Cryptocurrency Trading 02/20/2017, 17:01
Replies: 44
Views: 8,969
Posted By Baeislyfe
Put in your title : If you want to buy with...

Put in your title : If you want to buy with PayPal must have a lot of positive ratings.
Forum: Cryptocurrency Trading 02/20/2017, 16:57
Replies: 0
Views: 253
Posted By Baeislyfe
Have paypal, Willing to buy BTC

Hello all,
Will not go first unless you have +++ alot of rating.
Looking for 0.85 rate from pp to btc.
Contact me on skype: jaiiichuparkkki
Forum: Trading 02/19/2017, 15:04
Replies: 0
[Selling] 8 Ball pool coins
Views: 394
Posted By Baeislyfe
8 Ball pool coins

I am selling 8 Ball Pool coins and accounts, here is my rate list....

15 $=35 Million coins
25 $=80 Million coins
33 $=150 Million coins
45 $=260 Million coins
55 $=400 Million coins

Big...
Forum: Cryptocurrency Trading 02/18/2017, 19:29
Replies: 0
Views: 204
Posted By Baeislyfe
(H)paypal (B) Bitcoin

I'm looking to buy some bitcoin with paypal ( Cheap Rates). Only trusted members and high positive black market sales. message me on skype: jaiiichuparkkki
Forum: Cryptocurrency Trading 02/15/2017, 17:24
Replies: 2
Views: 264
Posted By Baeislyfe
How much are you interested in? add me on skype...

How much are you interested in?
add me on skype : jaiiichuparkkki
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/31/2017, 01:38
Replies: 41
Views: 3,113
Posted By Baeislyfe
VERY GOOD BUSINESS ++++

VERY GOOD BUSINESS ++++
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.