Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bb9li1
Forum: Overwatch 03/19/2018, 08:43
Replies: 100
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Searching for Team
Views: 17,653
Posted By bb9li1
Name:Cryptic#12855 Age:27 Platform:PC ...

Name:Cryptic#12855
Age:27
Platform:PC
Rank:3000SR
Forum: Overwatch 03/17/2018, 07:19
Replies: 1
Views: 575
Posted By bb9li1
LF players

I'm 2800SR on NA, and I mainly play on NA server. I have a aimbot but I want to have people help me :) add me discord MMG#6733
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 02/15/2018, 09:25
Replies: 0
Views: 306
Posted By bb9li1
Lf group

Hi fellows, I am a big fan of Rainbow six, currently i am diamond,I hope I can make more friends here. Can someone introduce me a place so I can play with other players in the community? I am pretty...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/08/2018, 06:33
Replies: 2
Views: 393
Posted By bb9li1
Rainbow six cheating squad

We're looking for good players to push the rank.
[Only registered and activated users can see links] Our discord, we do free boosting for people.:mofo:
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 01/07/2018, 20:17
Replies: 13
Views: 2,708
Posted By bb9li1
His hack is legit, but there's a very serious...

His hack is legit, but there's a very serious problem. His hack doesn't have HWID lock. I saw multiple resellers are selling his cheat with a much higher price. One of my friend receive his hack for...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 12/23/2017, 19:00
Replies: 0
Views: 390
Posted By bb9li1
R6S cheating Squad

Wanna get rid of being TK? Join this discord if you have R6S cheat.
[Only registered and activated users can see links] :mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo:
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 12/13/2017, 06:18
Replies: 23
[Selling] OmdisCheats R6S
Views: 6,229
Posted By bb9li1
Talking I apologize if I offense you. I probably take you...

I apologize if I offense you. I probably take you as 'Tritton'. You all good, you made good videos and logos for Omdischeat. But still can't deny the fact the cheat is getting detected in high...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 12/09/2017, 06:43
Replies: 23
[Selling] OmdisCheats R6S
Views: 6,229
Posted By bb9li1
Used to be one of their 'Invited' member in the...

Used to be one of their 'Invited' member in the past. I have their permission to use 'H1Z1' & 'PUBG' cheats. Both of them are detected af tbh. Omdihar is a hardworker I admit, but their detection...
Forum: H1Z1 Trading 09/03/2017, 20:55
Replies: 462
Views: 93,901
Posted By bb9li1
Cheat works fine. But it is much better if Dedpac...

Cheat works fine. But it is much better if Dedpac can implement a ESP filter. It's annoying when I saw Axe/Tshirt stuffs
Forum: H1Z1 Trading 09/02/2017, 08:58
Replies: 462
Views: 93,901
Posted By bb9li1
Cheat was updated in 2 day, pretty quick speed....

Cheat was updated in 2 day, pretty quick speed. :) Just hoping Dedpacman can implement ESP filter in future.
Forum: H1Z1 Trading 09/01/2017, 03:00
Replies: 462
Views: 93,901
Posted By bb9li1
Honest Review: Bought it yesterday, I keep my...

Honest Review: Bought it yesterday, I keep my eyes on his thread over the last 2 months. This guy survived thru those rumors/doubts. His cheat is legit, but he rarely reply tbh. Vouched. Since you...
Forum: H1Z1 Trading 07/12/2017, 10:23
Replies: 9
Views: 1,741
Posted By bb9li1
He sells it 250 Euro per week and 450 per month....

He sells it 250 Euro per week and 450 per month. Even though it is not a scam, it is still to o much for me.
Forum: H1Z1 07/02/2017, 13:31
Replies: 2
Views: 2,078
Posted By bb9li1
Is he? Admin vouched for him, but I stepped away...

Is he? Admin vouched for him, but I stepped away because its high price.
Forum: H1Z1 06/15/2017, 04:59
Replies: 66
Views: 36,525
Posted By bb9li1
Don't think so.

Don't think so.
Forum: H1Z1 06/11/2017, 01:01
Replies: 66
Views: 36,525
Posted By bb9li1
Update for what. :):):):)

Update for what.
:):):):)
Forum: H1Z1 06/10/2017, 20:44
Replies: 66
Views: 36,525
Posted By bb9li1
I just applied. Can tell this site is legit and...

I just applied. Can tell this site is legit and high standard one. Actually I like your site designation very much. Keep up the good work, the price of the cheat is quite high, But I bet it's worthy.
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.