Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: stygian
Forum: Atlantica Online 01/02/2009, 06:30
Replies: 3,761
Views: 749,234
Posted By stygian
I had problems before and I read the readme,...

I had problems before and I read the readme, followed the instructions and the bot went smoothly.
So try to understand the configuration of the bot instead of just downloading and leeching the...
Forum: Atlantica Online 12/24/2008, 03:08
Replies: 3,761
Views: 749,234
Posted By stygian
Hey TheOnlyOne My bot doesnt seem to be...

Hey TheOnlyOne
My bot doesnt seem to be working, it sits and start killing a mob when i start the bot but after killing the mob it stands there and does nothing. Wondering if you can help me out....
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.