Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: c9snacky
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 07/15/2025, 23:14
Replies: 22,711
Views: 9,166,048
Posted By c9snacky
ty, never got notepad++ before, apologies gg

ty, never got notepad++ before, apologies gg
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 07/15/2025, 22:57
Replies: 22,711
Views: 9,166,048
Posted By c9snacky
ye I found this but how do you make it look like...

ye I found this but how do you make it look like your screenshot? thats it :handsdown:
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 07/15/2025, 22:53
Replies: 22,711
Views: 9,166,048
Posted By c9snacky
sorry I didnt mean it like that, not sure how to...

sorry I didnt mean it like that, not sure how to put it... regardless tyvm for keeping this up, Ill just assume im dumb and blind and don't deserve the content



ah understood, thanks
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 07/15/2025, 22:25
Replies: 22,711
Views: 9,166,048
Posted By c9snacky
ye I saw those UI dropdowns but none of the links...

ye I saw those UI dropdowns but none of the links I clicked look like the notepad which you shared a screenshot of, but thanks for help
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 07/15/2025, 21:28
Replies: 22,711
Views: 9,166,048
Posted By c9snacky
i feel like I clicked everything and still cant...

i feel like I clicked everything and still cant see this
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 05/02/2024, 10:44
Replies: 22,711
Views: 9,166,048
Posted By c9snacky
ty for everything 911sky I think i joined here in...

ty for everything 911sky I think i joined here in og cata
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 09/04/2022, 22:06
Replies: 22,711
Views: 9,166,048
Posted By c9snacky
Ye was looking for old last version of zygor...

Ye was looking for old last version of zygor before cata came out. Thanks xx
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 09/04/2022, 09:52
Replies: 22,711
Views: 9,166,048
Posted By c9snacky
Uhhh unless you mean retail im not sure if I do?...

Uhhh unless you mean retail im not sure if I do? No idea how much northrend quests have changed throughout the years and if the retail northrend guide would be close to what we will get is that what...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 09/04/2022, 02:24
Replies: 22,711
Views: 9,166,048
Posted By c9snacky
do you have it? don't see it on first page, sorry...

do you have it? don't see it on first page, sorry if pepega
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 09/04/2022, 00:01
Replies: 22,711
Views: 9,166,048
Posted By c9snacky
ye it's the right call tbh, just wanted to...

ye it's the right call tbh, just wanted to "study" their route and perhaps change it to escape the early bottleneck; like skipping first 50 steps or so since I have tbc quests lined up to turn in and...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 09/03/2022, 23:55
Replies: 22,711
Views: 9,166,048
Posted By c9snacky
hum ye? to level in northrend on the 26th of...

hum ye? to level in northrend on the 26th of september?
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 09/03/2022, 23:34
Replies: 22,711
Views: 9,166,048
Posted By c9snacky
Long time lurker, think i get zygor from you ever...

Long time lurker, think i get zygor from you ever since before cata came out. Forever thankful 911sky

Just to be clear 70-80 guides arent out yet right (any eta?)? Cant find much info on their...
Forum: World of Warcraft 04/11/2021, 18:44
Replies: 2
Views: 4,454
Posted By c9snacky
Cool [WoW Classic] Hyperspawn locations

Greetings everyone,

Does anyone have a compilation of areas for mob tag leveling?

Tyvm
Forum: The Elder Scrolls Online 02/02/2018, 19:51
Replies: 4
Views: 4,410
Posted By c9snacky
Can someone get me the latest one? Doesn't need...

Can someone get me the latest one? Doesn't need to have morrowind
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.