Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mem3zer
Forum: Rust Trading 02/17/2017, 00:18
Replies: 32
Views: 6,176
Posted By mem3zer
Still working as of 17/02/2017.

Still working as of 17/02/2017.
Forum: Rust Trading 02/16/2017, 09:47
Replies: 32
Views: 6,176
Posted By mem3zer
I'm the one who sold the thing in the first place...

I'm the one who sold the thing in the first place LMFAO.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I give him permission and my full support.
Forum: Rust Trading 02/16/2017, 07:11
Replies: 32
Views: 6,176
Posted By mem3zer
I give this guy full permission to re-sell my...

I give this guy full permission to re-sell my cheat. I can't stand when people message me for hours and end up not buying. He's a good person and gets my vouch.

Don't listen to Deceit Violation...
Forum: Rust Trading 02/13/2017, 01:36
Replies: 38
Views: 8,300
Posted By mem3zer
*Proceeds to wipe tears with the 600 dollars I...

*Proceeds to wipe tears with the 600 dollars I made off this* :'(
Forum: Rust Trading 02/13/2017, 00:19
Replies: 38
Views: 8,300
Posted By mem3zer
I am an awesome coder :) Not sure why you're...

I am an awesome coder :) Not sure why you're trying to damage my reputation, I suggest taking a nap and having a warm glass of milk.
Forum: Rust Trading 02/12/2017, 21:38
Replies: 38
Views: 8,300
Posted By mem3zer
Sorry man I don't know any Rakavel. I understand...

Sorry man I don't know any Rakavel. I understand you're upset because i'm making a ton of profit, but it's simply supply and demand. I can change prices as I like because simply, there are no other...
Forum: Rust Trading 02/10/2017, 23:26
Replies: 38
Views: 8,300
Posted By mem3zer
I'm sorry I don't remember selling to you, Can...

I'm sorry I don't remember selling to you, Can you post a screenshot of your ban please? I have no record of bans on my account or any other customers.
Forum: Rust Trading 02/09/2017, 17:58
Replies: 38
Views: 8,300
Posted By mem3zer
Sure man, I probably should of included it in the...

Sure man, I probably should of included it in the post lol
>Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Rust Trading 02/07/2017, 20:37
Replies: 38
Views: 8,300
Posted By mem3zer
Absolutely no one got hit :) It can't be detected...

Absolutely no one got hit :) It can't be detected ever because it's completely external and doesn't store information on your computer.
Forum: Rust Trading 02/07/2017, 14:06
Replies: 10
Views: 1,958
Posted By mem3zer
Does my account NEED to be 1 month old? 100%?...

Does my account NEED to be 1 month old? 100%? Because I can buy right now! :(
Forum: Rust Trading 02/06/2017, 03:33
Replies: 38
Views: 8,300
Posted By mem3zer
Yeah you dont need to trust me anyway you're not...

Yeah you dont need to trust me anyway you're not getting my hack. Good luck buying off someone else who's legit. I don't want to argue with you like a kid so get off my post.

Also thanks for the...
Forum: Rust Trading 02/06/2017, 03:30
Replies: 38
Views: 8,300
Posted By mem3zer
Where and how I obtained this hack does not...

Where and how I obtained this hack does not change the fact that it works. As you can see I've already sold to plenty of people. I'm happy to show proof & answer any questions but once you start...
Forum: Rust Trading 02/05/2017, 22:56
Replies: 38
Views: 8,300
Posted By mem3zer
Absolutely.

Absolutely.
Forum: Rust Trading 02/05/2017, 15:54
Replies: 2
Views: 737
Posted By mem3zer
Added :)

Added :)
Forum: Rust Trading 02/03/2017, 23:28
Replies: 3
Views: 860
Posted By mem3zer
Add me on steam please. >...

Add me on steam please.

> [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Rust Trading 02/02/2017, 20:23
Replies: 1
Views: 548
Posted By mem3zer
Looking for AIMBOT!

Must show proof, willing to pay good moneys ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) :)

Steam > Steam Community :: Mem3zer ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Rust Trading 01/28/2017, 06:47
Replies: 38
Views: 8,300
Posted By mem3zer
Lightbulb Simple Rust Radar (NEW THREAD)

14/02/2017 - Alright lads, it looks like I've been exposed. Check the last few comments and you'll understand. If you still want the cheat, directly message me on this site and i'll reply with...
Forum: Rust Trading 01/20/2017, 09:48
Replies: 5
[Selling] Rust Radar Hack
Views: 2,248
Posted By mem3zer
My friend tested it today and hes having no...

My friend tested it today and hes having no issues since the new update.

And yes it's just a radar. It's pretty useful if you have a second monitor.
Forum: Rust Trading 01/20/2017, 08:42
Replies: 5
[Selling] Rust Radar Hack
Views: 2,248
Posted By mem3zer
Yeah it's my first time posting something like...

Yeah it's my first time posting something like this sorry if i'm missing anything. I'm more than happy to show proof and take you through how it works :)
Forum: Rust Trading 01/19/2017, 12:09
Replies: 5
[Selling] Rust Radar Hack
Views: 2,248
Posted By mem3zer
Wink Rust Radar Hack

Hey guys so I purchased this hack from a guy on Skype and he charged me $20 USD but it didn't end up working on my computer. I've decided to give it away for the low price of $3 USD. It's so easy to...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.