Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: BiggBear
Forum: Nostale 02/04/2017, 02:29
Replies: 18
Views: 2,249
Posted By BiggBear
Cool [SPANISH SERVER] xMaim Project (ON)

Hello! I'm here for presentate me new project, xMaim Project, it's a Spanish Server of Nostale,

Server STATS:


45 XP-Rate
Gold Drop Rate x2x90
Drop Rate x5
Fairy Drop Rate x30
Forum: Nostale 01/16/2017, 16:07
Replies: 1,847
Views: 267,527
Posted By BiggBear
I don't look the line of the ip O.o

I don't look the line of the ip O.o
Forum: Nostale 01/16/2017, 16:03
Replies: 1,847
Views: 267,527
Posted By BiggBear
I have a little problem, it's possible join to...

I have a little problem, it's possible join to game with localhost, but, me friends can not access, only works from localhost, enter to servers list after pick server eject of server.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.