Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: p3r5h1ng
Forum: The Finals Trading 12/15/2023, 10:46
Replies: 193
Views: 116,636
Posted By p3r5h1ng
My honest review about Kernaim The Finals ...

My honest review about Kernaim The Finals

PLAYER ESP : 10/10 for me I don't need anything else, everything I need works clearly and without lowering the FPS of the game


Misc: 10/10 all...
Forum: DayZ Trading 11/04/2023, 17:32
Replies: 233
Views: 125,518
Posted By p3r5h1ng
ITEM ESP: 8/10 works great on official servers,...

ITEM ESP: 8/10 works great on official servers, but on modded servers most items show up in the "other" filter, so -2 points because I couldn't customise item filters to my preference


PLAYER ESP...
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/26/2021, 11:52
Replies: 44
Views: 17,426
Posted By p3r5h1ng
I tested multiple providers.I can say that this...

I tested multiple providers.I can say that this is currently the best cheese provider for DayZ. In dayz I have a HWID ban, but with Citadel Cheats I can play without worrying about another ban. The...
Forum: Black Desert Trading 02/26/2020, 20:49
Replies: 755
Views: 86,882
Posted By p3r5h1ng
+rep works amazing I'm totally impressed! Very...

+rep works amazing
I'm totally impressed! Very reasonable price for great programming
Forum: Black Desert Trading 02/19/2020, 21:40
Replies: 755
Views: 86,882
Posted By p3r5h1ng
I am interested

I am interested
Forum: DayZ Trading 12/12/2019, 12:49
Replies: 39
Views: 8,174
Posted By p3r5h1ng
+Rep Great cheat with amazing support

+Rep
Great cheat with amazing support
Forum: DayZ Trading 07/18/2019, 21:57
Replies: 134
Views: 36,972
Posted By p3r5h1ng
+rep works amazing I'm totally impressed! Very...

+rep works amazing
I'm totally impressed! Very reasonable price for great programming
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.