Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 56
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: morello99
Forum: Consoles Trading 12/03/2018, 18:10
Replies: 0
Views: 473
Posted By morello99
PS4 ACCOUNT WITH 40€ ON PORTFOIL

Hi, i'm selling it because i don't need it. I'm selling it for 20€ euros on Paypal
Forum: Consoles Trading 12/03/2018, 17:20
Replies: 1
Views: 505
Posted By morello99
B

B
Forum: Consoles Trading 12/01/2018, 16:28
Replies: 1
Views: 505
Posted By morello99
FIFA 19 STANDARD EDITION PS4 ACCOUNT PS4

Virgin account with only Fifa 19 on it. I'm selling it for 40€, i can accept Paypal and Postepay. PM ME too!
Forum: Fifa Trading 02/09/2018, 21:47
Replies: 4
Views: 264
Posted By morello99
How much?

How much?
Forum: Grand Theft Auto Trading 01/06/2018, 12:55
Replies: 0
Views: 414
Posted By morello99
GTA V MODDED ACCOUNT

I'm selling my Rockstar Games (PC) account with 450millions on it, i have all cars and all the expensive house, garages, yacht and ceo office. Los santos customs all unlocked, level 250, maxed...
Forum: Steam Trading 01/02/2018, 11:19
Replies: 0
Views: 209
Posted By morello99
Steam Account COD WW2+Other games 30€

I'm selling my steam account with: Dayz Call of duty WW2, dead island definitive collection (definitive edition and riptide definitive edition) Dying light the following with all DLCs, rising storm 2...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 12/30/2017, 20:04
Replies: 4
Views: 725
Posted By morello99
Sure, european account

Sure, european account
Forum: Destiny Trading 12/29/2017, 20:33
Replies: 2
Views: 424
Posted By morello99
40 euros

40 euros
Forum: Destiny Trading 12/28/2017, 18:17
Replies: 3
Views: 399
Posted By morello99
pm me

pm me
Forum: Destiny Trading 12/25/2017, 13:09
Replies: 2
Views: 424
Posted By morello99
DESTINY 2 ACCOUNT+SEASON PASS

Level 25, power 321 Titan, every mission completed, i have season pass too. A lot of exotics, i spent a lot of times on it. I have guns of the raid leviathan.
I'm selling the whole Blizzard PC...
Forum: Destiny Trading 12/24/2017, 16:31
Replies: 3
Views: 399
Posted By morello99
DESTINY 2 ACCOUNT+SEASON PASS

Level 25, power 321 Titan, every mission completed, i have season pass too. A lot of exotics, i spent a lot of times on it. I have guns of the raid leviathan.
I'm selling the whole Blizzard PC...
Forum: Steam Trading 12/24/2017, 09:08
Replies: 2
Views: 373
Posted By morello99
sure bro, pm me

sure bro, pm me
Forum: Steam Trading 12/22/2017, 23:26
Replies: 2
Views: 373
Posted By morello99
Steam Account COD WW2+OTHER

I'm selling my steam account: Dayz Call of duty WW2, dead island remastered collection (definitive edition and riptide definitive edition) Dying light the following with all DLCs, rising storm 2...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 12/20/2017, 22:38
Replies: 2
Views: 570
Posted By morello99
i sent you a pm

i sent you a pm
Forum: Consoles Trading 12/19/2017, 19:36
Replies: 1
Views: 628
Posted By morello99
Do you want to trade with some pc accounts? Cod...

Do you want to trade with some pc accounts? Cod ww2, destiny 2 with season pass, rainbow six siege with all operators, fifa 18 account with icon. Pm me
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 12/19/2017, 10:15
Replies: 2
Views: 570
Posted By morello99
RAINBOW SIX SIEGE WITH ALL OPERATORS

Level 89, season pass 1 and 2, all operators unlocked.
30 euro with paypal.
Pm me, or
Email: [Only registered and activated users can see links] (skype too)
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 12/19/2017, 02:02
Replies: 4
Views: 725
Posted By morello99
COD WW2+ Other Games

I'm selling my steam account because i'm going to play xbox one x and i leave pc gaming. I have Dayz Call of duty WW2, dead island remastered collection (definitive edition and riptide definitive...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 12/19/2017, 01:59
Replies: 2
Views: 538
Posted By morello99
Hi i'm selling a cod account on steam with other...

Hi i'm selling a cod account on steam with other good games too. I'm selling it for 45 if you are interested pm me
Forum: Destiny Trading 12/17/2017, 22:09
Replies: 1
Views: 359
Posted By morello99
DESTINY 2 ACC+SEASON PASS

50 euro with paypal.
Titan level 328 with season pass, a lof of exotics, all mission completed. I have all leviathan raid's legendary guns. I spent a lot of time on it, i'm quitting pc gaming.
Pm...
Forum: Destiny Trading 12/16/2017, 14:56
Replies: 0
Views: 356
Posted By morello99
Destiny 2 with season pass

Level 25, power 321 Titan, every mission completed, i have season pass too. A lot of exotics, i spent a lot of times on it. I have guns of the raid leviathan.
I'm selling the whole Blizzard PC...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 12/16/2017, 14:43
Replies: 4
Views: 488
Posted By morello99
I have season 1 and 2 operators, pm me

I have season 1 and 2 operators, pm me
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 12/16/2017, 14:21
Replies: 0
Views: 256
Posted By morello99
Rainbow 6 Siege Account With Other Games

Level 88, all operators unlocked, first season pass and second too. I have some screenshot:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

There are other games on the...
Forum: Middleman 12/16/2017, 13:56
Replies: 89
Views: 8,396
Posted By morello99
Super legit, thanks bro!! Trusted

Super legit, thanks bro!! Trusted
Forum: Fifa Trading 12/14/2017, 21:47
Replies: 1
Views: 591
Posted By morello99
FIFA 18 PC ACCOUNT ICON

I'm selling my awesome account with fifa 18, battlefield 1 and fifa 17. Very cool team:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
40k of coins
50 euros, paypal for...
Forum: Grand Theft Auto Trading 12/14/2017, 21:40
Replies: 0
Views: 316
Posted By morello99
My GTAV main account

Modded account with everything on it, every vehicle, 400 millions left, all maxed skills, awesome garages yacht, bunkers, and new things of the doomsday update. 30 euro with paypal!
Email:...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 56

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.