Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ddonn22
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/21/2017, 10:38
Replies: 3
Views: 504
Posted By ddonn22
Bro I need the dw set message me on titan...

Bro I need the dw set message me on titan !~KraZy~!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/19/2017, 11:44
Replies: 52
Views: 7,562
Posted By ddonn22
Come server titan message me. I'm !~KraZy~!

Come server titan message me. I'm !~KraZy~!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/18/2017, 11:28
Replies: 3
Views: 504
Posted By ddonn22
Hey man, I have a +12 p7 ninja epic set and a +12...

Hey man, I have a +12 p7 ninja epic set and a +12 necky I want to trade for your dw set if your keen.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/18/2017, 11:26
Replies: 8
Views: 854
Posted By ddonn22
Hey man, I've got a p7 ninja set +12 and +12 neck...

Hey man, I've got a p7 ninja set +12 and +12 neck I want to trade for a dw set I can cover your transfer too.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/18/2017, 11:25
Replies: 4
Views: 736
Posted By ddonn22
Hey man, I've got a p7 ninja set and a +12 necky...

Hey man, I've got a p7 ninja set and a +12 necky I wanna trade for your dw set I can cover your transfers aswell. Message me back if your interested I've got Skype too !
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 11/19/2016, 02:45
Replies: 11
[Selling] Garments
Views: 2,771
Posted By ddonn22
how much for the glory and what server u in

how much for the glory and what server u in
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.