Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ileikazn
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/09/2010, 17:28
Replies: 276
Views: 19,545
Posted By ileikazn
Im 0% too man. Only 1 download link right now.

Im 0% too man. Only 1 download link right now.
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/24/2009, 02:08
Replies: 169
Views: 11,293
Posted By ileikazn
I agree there should be a pure pvp server :D I...

I agree there should be a pure pvp server :D I also think the rates should be 15x or 20x so everyone doesnt have to grind like crazy
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/30/2009, 21:36
Replies: 8
Views: 965
Posted By ileikazn
for what, saying that i wish the reg is up?

for what, saying that i wish the reg is up?
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/30/2009, 19:12
Replies: 8
Views: 965
Posted By ileikazn
now i wish the register for sunworldSRO is up...

now i wish the register for sunworldSRO is up >.<
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/30/2009, 18:14
Replies: 8
Views: 965
Posted By ileikazn
sun world SRO

is sunworldSRO laggy like sjsro?
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/30/2009, 02:05
Replies: 22
Views: 3,475
Posted By ileikazn
I just want a server for high rates that is made...

I just want a server for high rates that is made for pvp.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.