Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: 0x80004005
Forum: S4 League 02/22/2017, 19:04
Replies: 2
Views: 1,147
Posted By 0x80004005
Thanks thanks thanks thanks! :^)

Thanks thanks thanks thanks! :^)
Forum: S4 League 02/21/2017, 21:25
Replies: 2
Views: 1,147
Posted By 0x80004005
[REQUEST] Esper Skill EFFECTS ID

Hello hello,

I'm curious, where can I get Esper effects ID? I mean for example ATK +3 for Strong Esper (Gloves) or dunno for example Movement Speed +1 for Style Esper (Shoes) .. You guys probably...
Forum: S4 League 12/09/2016, 16:29
Replies: 2
Views: 482
Posted By 0x80004005
:rolleyes: --> Click! <--...

:rolleyes:

--> Click! <-- ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: S4 League 12/09/2016, 16:23
Replies: 2
Views: 353
Posted By 0x80004005
:rolleyes: Virustotal : 0/57 Virustotal...

:rolleyes:

Virustotal : 0/57 Virustotal s4hd.zip ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: S4 League 12/03/2016, 15:55
Replies: 4
Views: 634
Posted By 0x80004005
For what? It doesn't work anymore ...

For what? It doesn't work anymore

Virustotal:

Modded ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Backup...
Forum: S4 League 11/29/2016, 15:29
Replies: 12,108
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Eure S4 Screenshots / Your S4 Screenshots
Views: 1,469,942
Posted By 0x80004005
Alaplaya is back... ...

Alaplaya is back...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Be prepared...
Forum: S4 League 11/28/2016, 22:36
Replies: 8
Views: 1,747
Posted By 0x80004005
Buy this: ...

Buy this:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

You're welcome m8
Forum: S4 League 11/26/2016, 12:09
Replies: 4
Views: 626
Posted By 0x80004005
[Release] S4 League Shoutbox Tool...

[Release] S4 League Shoutbox Tool ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: S4 League 11/22/2016, 19:46
Replies: 7
Views: 675
Posted By 0x80004005
I asked myself the same thing. :D

I asked myself the same thing. :D
Forum: S4 League 11/20/2016, 12:27
Replies: 9
Views: 918
Posted By 0x80004005
I agree :c

I agree :c
Forum: S4 League 11/20/2016, 00:47
Replies: 9
Views: 918
Posted By 0x80004005
You are right. :o Maybe I can find a solution,...

You are right. :o
Maybe I can find a solution, brb.

#Edit:

Tried it on other weapons, damage still unchanged.
I don't know why but I think they fixed it somehow.
Forum: S4 League 11/20/2016, 00:24
Replies: 19
Views: 1,829
Posted By 0x80004005
I think that's not possible. :o I...

I think that's not possible. :o



I tried it by myself long ago and you can change the rewards to everything you want, but you can not claim it unless it's guardian warrior. You will get an...
Forum: S4 League 11/19/2016, 22:23
Replies: 19
Views: 1,829
Posted By 0x80004005
You can change rewards, but only to another...

You can change rewards, but only to another guardian warrior piece.
So sixpack ABS etc. will not work
Forum: S4 League 11/19/2016, 19:34
Replies: 9
Views: 918
Posted By 0x80004005
It's working for me :confused: ...

It's working for me :confused:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: S4 League 11/19/2016, 17:47
Replies: 19
Views: 1,829
Posted By 0x80004005
Resourcecheck Bypass...

Resourcecheck Bypass ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) :handsdown:
Forum: S4 League 11/18/2016, 19:47
Replies: 19
Views: 1,829
Posted By 0x80004005
Here you go m8 Guardian/Warrior Set in like...

Here you go m8

Guardian/Warrior Set in like 1 Hour ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: S4 League 11/18/2016, 01:01
Replies: 2
Views: 437
Posted By 0x80004005
If you need for Scenario Stage 8: Click here...

If you need for Scenario Stage 8: Click here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: S4 League 11/18/2016, 00:11
Replies: 9
Views: 918
Posted By 0x80004005
1. Guardian/Warrior Set in like 1 Hour...

1. Guardian/Warrior Set in like 1 Hour ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

2. If you want to change...
Forum: S4 League 11/17/2016, 23:04
Replies: 2
Views: 551
Posted By 0x80004005
You want to change your IP? >>> Click here!...

You want to change your IP?

>>> Click here! ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) <<<

It should work with S4
Forum: S4 League 11/15/2016, 17:49
Replies: 2
Views: 1,182
Posted By 0x80004005
2000074

2000074
Forum: S4 League 11/14/2016, 20:25
Replies: 6
Views: 564
Posted By 0x80004005
Sorry, but I have S4DB (https://s4db.net/) for...

Sorry, but I have S4DB ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) for this :s
Forum: S4 League 11/14/2016, 20:04
Replies: 3
Views: 505
Posted By 0x80004005
Tried this? >Click!...

Tried this? >Click! ([Only registered and activated users can see links])< || I think this is buggy..

Or this? >Click!...
Forum: S4 League 11/14/2016, 19:59
Replies: 9
Views: 1,172
Posted By 0x80004005
From my experiences, you can't do anything... I'm...

From my experiences, you can't do anything... I'm sorry :(
Maybe someone else can help
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/13/2016, 13:57
Replies: 57
Views: 10,936
Posted By 0x80004005
YES, works Win7 32 Bit! Good old days q.q ...

YES, works Win7 32 Bit!
Good old days q.q

Thanks buddy!
Forum: S4 League 11/13/2016, 13:40
Replies: 5
Views: 640
Posted By 0x80004005
Yes i know that the server is crashing. I...

Yes i know that the server is crashing. I mentioned port forwarding because I don't know the reason for his problem. It can be the servers, but also his connection.



This will help only if you...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.