Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 52
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ductruongyo
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 11/29/2019, 20:13
Replies: 2,697
Views: 438,573
Posted By ductruongyo
that guy was caught after 8 hours so that must...

that guy was caught after 8 hours so that must have been something triggering the anti-cheat system (automatically) rather than reports. If he was banned because of reports, it would take a while to...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 11/29/2019, 03:12
Replies: 2,697
Views: 438,573
Posted By ductruongyo
The deal is juicy but i'm so scared. I'd rather...

The deal is juicy but i'm so scared. I'd rather wait until Season 1 starts and see how it goes. I'm feeling that the anti-cheat system of this game is really good. IW might automatically blacklist...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 11/27/2019, 21:10
Replies: 2,697
Views: 438,573
Posted By ductruongyo
is there a seperate esp cheat coz that's the only...

is there a seperate esp cheat coz that's the only thing i want?
Forum: Fifa 11/12/2018, 04:27
Replies: 3
Views: 745
Posted By ductruongyo
That's not cheat. If you add chemistry style...

That's not cheat. If you add chemistry style cards, the card gets buffed. You can see opponent's buffed ratings but you cannot see yours. It's a known issue.
Forum: Fifa 11/10/2018, 13:59
Replies: 5
Views: 969
Posted By ductruongyo
buy a new account then cheat again.

buy a new account then cheat again.
Forum: Fifa Trading 11/07/2018, 11:20
Replies: 29
Views: 3,776
Posted By ductruongyo
30k a night, it isnt worth considering the...

30k a night, it isnt worth considering the electricity cost and the monthly fee for the bot xD.
Forum: Fifa Trading 09/26/2017, 07:15
Replies: 105
Views: 48,209
Posted By ductruongyo
I used to use this Bot and another popular bot...

I used to use this Bot and another popular bot last year, resulting my 4 fk accounts getting banned. Trust me! If you bot for coins, your accounts will get banned sooner or later (perhaps very soon).
Forum: Fifa 12/09/2016, 02:06
Replies: 1,071
Views: 152,287
Posted By ductruongyo
We are in different regions, for sure. I believe...

We are in different regions, for sure. I believe that I was banned because I changed match time in-game because today I played WL knockout again and changed the time just once but i received another...
Forum: Fifa 12/08/2016, 15:52
Replies: 1,071
Views: 152,287
Posted By ductruongyo
There was a long maintenance yesterday. I think...

There was a long maintenance yesterday. I think EA swept away a lot of cheaters then because the regional leaderboard is completely different now. Yesterday top40 got 22wins, now top40 is a different...
Forum: Fifa 12/08/2016, 12:00
Replies: 1,071
Views: 152,287
Posted By ductruongyo
I think so. But i will test this assumption this...

I think so. But i will test this assumption this WL. I'm bored of this game already and dont really mind EA's bans.
Forum: Fifa 12/08/2016, 06:19
Replies: 1,071
Views: 152,287
Posted By ductruongyo
I never changed score.

I never changed score.
Forum: Fifa 12/08/2016, 05:26
Replies: 1,071
Views: 152,287
Posted By ductruongyo
Sad :(. My rank was reset and I don't receive my...

Sad :(. My rank was reset and I don't receive my awards for this WL. Good job EA. No hope for now.
Forum: Fifa 12/05/2016, 00:26
Replies: 1
Views: 692
Posted By ductruongyo
It's a matter of time, sooner or later you will...

It's a matter of time, sooner or later you will be caught, Do it at your own risks.
Forum: Fifa 12/05/2016, 00:25
Replies: 5
Views: 940
Posted By ductruongyo
skill + cheat = Jesus

skill + cheat = Jesus
Forum: Fifa 12/04/2016, 09:36
Replies: 1,071
Views: 152,287
Posted By ductruongyo
I dont think this feature is expected my many...

I dont think this feature is expected my many customers. It isn't worth your time, tbh.
Forum: Fifa 12/02/2016, 02:07
Replies: 1,071
Views: 152,287
Posted By ductruongyo
Yes but... No. Only good players on...

Yes but...

No.

Only good players on consoles are invited to Championships, PC ones are excluded. You're more stupid than I think.
Forum: Fifa 12/02/2016, 02:05
Replies: 28
Views: 3,504
Posted By ductruongyo
It's so weird. Why would everyone use "F11" when...

It's so weird. Why would everyone use "F11" when a better mode "Ctrl + F11" is there. Are you serious, bro?
Forum: Fifa 12/01/2016, 11:58
Replies: 1,071
Views: 152,287
Posted By ductruongyo
Yes, we are cheating for sure and there is always...

Yes, we are cheating for sure and there is always a risk one way or another. However, we should expect continuous updates for a product that we have paid for (this is what it means to pay) to...
Forum: Fifa 12/01/2016, 05:43
Replies: 1,071
Views: 152,287
Posted By ductruongyo
did you get 25/25 wins?

did you get 25/25 wins?
Forum: Fifa 12/01/2016, 04:38
Replies: 1,071
Views: 152,287
Posted By ductruongyo
lol

lol
Forum: Fifa 12/01/2016, 02:13
Replies: 1,071
Views: 152,287
Posted By ductruongyo
so, both you and your friend got ban(g)? and Do...

so, both you and your friend got ban(g)? and Do you use this trainer or the others?
Forum: Fifa 12/01/2016, 02:07
Replies: 1,071
Views: 152,287
Posted By ductruongyo
Do you use bots to farm coins or trade coins? ...

Do you use bots to farm coins or trade coins?

P/S: Does anybody use ovr99 today and isn't banned? We have two reports in a single day right on the day that the last big banwave occurred. I fear...
Forum: Fifa 11/28/2016, 01:50
Replies: 3
Views: 795
Posted By ductruongyo
when you are banned, you are banned from ALL EA...

when you are banned, you are banned from ALL EA ONLINE GAMES forever.
Forum: Fifa 11/28/2016, 01:48
Replies: 1,071
Views: 152,287
Posted By ductruongyo
Apparently, the trainer doesn't limit any games...

Apparently, the trainer doesn't limit any games but the game server. It is said that FUT17 limits 7 matches per hour despite no certain proof but you should keep that in mind.
Forum: Fifa 11/27/2016, 05:46
Replies: 1,071
Views: 152,287
Posted By ductruongyo
It's due to the connection to gamer server....

It's due to the connection to gamer server. Nothing is on the trainer's end.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 52

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.