Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DustiasTheCoach
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/17/2016, 00:46
Replies: 7
Views: 820
Posted By DustiasTheCoach
New elo booster looking for job & Vouches!

Hey everyone, I am a s4 & s5 challenger/master tier jungler who now offers elo boosting for whoever is interested. I also do coaching/vod review if you want that.

I currently don't have a price...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/15/2016, 11:00
Replies: 4
Views: 245
Posted By DustiasTheCoach
Fixed, thanks for pointing that out

Fixed, thanks for pointing that out
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/15/2016, 08:08
Replies: 4
Views: 245
Posted By DustiasTheCoach
New elo booster looking for job & Vouches!

Hey everyone, I am a s4 & s5 challenger/master tier jungler who now offers elo boosting for whoever is interested. I also do coaching/vod review if you want that.

I currently don't have a price...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/15/2016, 08:00
Replies: 4
Views: 245
Posted By DustiasTheCoach
New cheap Elo booster looking for job!

Hey everyone, I am a s4 & s5 challenger/master tier jungler who now offers elo boosting for whoever is interested. I also do coaching/vod review if you want that.

I currently don't have a price...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/11/2016, 18:41
Replies: 5
Views: 283
Posted By DustiasTheCoach
New elo booster looking for job & Vouches!

Hey everyone, I am a s4 & s5 challenger/master tier jungler who now offers elo boosting for whoever is interested. I also do coaching if you want that.

I currently don't have a price list so the...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.