Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: PooPooBoy
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/23/2016, 07:10
Replies: 3
[Selling] 2LT for sell
Views: 370
Posted By PooPooBoy
Add me George-leus

Add me George-leus
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/20/2016, 23:00
Replies: 10
Views: 880
Posted By PooPooBoy
George-leus add me

George-leus add me
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/20/2016, 04:20
Replies: 2
Views: 282
Posted By PooPooBoy
Add me George-leus

Add me George-leus
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/19/2016, 08:30
Replies: 0
[Trading] MSG4 With 1.70 Kdr
Views: 680
Posted By PooPooBoy
MSG4 With 1.70 Kdr

I wanna trade my acct for a high rank with some perms. On this acct I have:

FutureX Recon Helmet (Permanent)
Nemeixis Tactical Mask (Permanent)
Snowman Head (Permanent)
Spider Recon Helmet...
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/19/2016, 04:31
Replies: 5
Views: 494
Posted By PooPooBoy
Add me on skype @ George-leus I will give you 25...

Add me on skype @ George-leus I will give you 25 dollar paysafecard code
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/17/2016, 06:20
Replies: 5
Views: 554
Posted By PooPooBoy
Yo Bro I have an acct for you, check it out...

Yo Bro I have an acct for you, check it out [Only registered and activated users can see links]

It has an sopmod custom perm and im willing to give it to...
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/15/2016, 05:34
Replies: 3
Views: 442
Posted By PooPooBoy
20k nx or nothing

20k nx or nothing
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/15/2016, 05:11
Replies: 3
Views: 442
Posted By PooPooBoy
Red face Selling MSG 4 Acct With 1.74 Kdr

I am selling a MSG4 acct, The things it has is:

FutureX Recon Helmet (Permanent)
Spider Recon Vest (Permanent)
Reinforced Tactical Mask (30 Days)
Hockey Mask (Permanent)
Nemeixis Tactical Mask...
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/13/2016, 01:09
Replies: 0
Views: 249
Posted By PooPooBoy
Selling 2LT Acct With 1.13 Kdr

Im selling an acct that has a few perms and a UK Flag L96A1 Magnum for perm, It has many more things in the inbox including Maxs, If you want more Info contact me on skype, My Skype is George-leus, I...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.