Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Forsetiii
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/25/2017, 14:25
Replies: 40
Views: 16,819
Posted By Forsetiii
Sure

Sure
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/17/2017, 15:23
Replies: 40
Views: 16,819
Posted By Forsetiii
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/14/2017, 20:48
Replies: 40
Views: 16,819
Posted By Forsetiii
People with good pcs make that back in a week....

People with good pcs make that back in a week. And then they can use it forever.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/14/2017, 13:10
Replies: 40
Views: 16,819
Posted By Forsetiii
Yes.

Yes.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/23/2017, 12:48
Replies: 11
Views: 515
Posted By Forsetiii
93 champs, 14 skins, 11 rune pages, gold 1.

93 champs, 14 skins, 11 rune pages, gold 1.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/11/2017, 20:33
Replies: 9
Views: 524
Posted By Forsetiii
I will do it for 10€

I will do it for 10€
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/24/2017, 18:38
Replies: 40
Views: 16,819
Posted By Forsetiii
So far I have had 0 bans.

So far I have had 0 bans.
Forum: Freebies 06/21/2017, 23:58
Replies: 60
Views: 2,844
Posted By Forsetiii
hello handleveled

hello handleveled
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/02/2017, 21:31
Replies: 2
Views: 365
Posted By Forsetiii
Says 15€ in the title.

Says 15€ in the title.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/02/2017, 21:16
Replies: 2
Views: 365
Posted By Forsetiii
Euw 0/40 elo hell bronze, 15€

Hello,
I'm selling bronze accounts around 0/40, it will take you forever to get mmr out of elo hell.

Accounts are unverified, have 16 champs, no runes and 10k IP.

Add me on skype if you're...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/01/2017, 22:10
Replies: 9
Views: 362
Posted By Forsetiii
5€ with a bot.

5€ with a bot.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/30/2017, 23:56
Replies: 9
Views: 697
Posted By Forsetiii
Unverified unranked euw and eune 20k, 6€,...

Unverified unranked euw and eune 20k, 6€, lifetime warranty.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/30/2017, 23:52
Replies: 7
Views: 254
Posted By Forsetiii
euw unverified unranked 20k IP and you can buy...

euw unverified unranked 20k IP and you can buy them yourself. 6€.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/30/2017, 20:54
Replies: 6
Views: 442
Posted By Forsetiii
Euw lvl 30, unranked, unverified, 20k IP,...

Euw lvl 30, unranked, unverified, 20k IP, lifetime warranty, 6€.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/15/2017, 01:06
Replies: 40
Views: 16,819
Posted By Forsetiii
Why? You can do monthly if you'd like.

Why?

You can do monthly if you'd like.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/14/2017, 13:15
Replies: 40
Views: 16,819
Posted By Forsetiii
Added the video.

Added the video.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/12/2017, 21:11
Replies: 40
Views: 16,819
Posted By Forsetiii
I will record one of my bots and upload it to...

I will record one of my bots and upload it to youtube soon.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/11/2017, 17:59
Replies: 1
Views: 315
Posted By Forsetiii
Have a 20k euw, unverified, lifetime warranty....

Have a 20k euw, unverified, lifetime warranty. Forgot to say, 6€.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/11/2017, 16:42
Replies: 7
Views: 661
Posted By Forsetiii
Hey, I have a bronze IV, that has absolutely...

Hey, I have a bronze IV, that has absolutely trash mmr, because win loss is 1/40. It has 16 champs, no runes, but 14k IP so you can buy what you want. It's unverified, add me on skype.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/10/2017, 19:18
Replies: 40
Views: 16,819
Posted By Forsetiii
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/10/2017, 19:17
Replies: 9
Views: 413
Posted By Forsetiii
Euw, 15€.

Euw, 15€.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/10/2017, 19:09
Replies: 9
Views: 399
Posted By Forsetiii
I have a bot that doesn't get any bans, I can do...

I have a bot that doesn't get any bans, I can do it in a week for 5€.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/10/2017, 19:05
Replies: 5
Views: 362
Posted By Forsetiii
I have a lvl 21, add rhumage on skype.

I have a lvl 21, add rhumage on skype.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/10/2017, 19:03
Replies: 9
Views: 413
Posted By Forsetiii
I have an account with 1/40 win lose or something...

I have an account with 1/40 win lose or something like that. 16 champs + 13k IP, unverified.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/07/2017, 15:17
Replies: 1
Views: 207
Posted By Forsetiii
I have an unverified unranked EUW account, 20k...

I have an unverified unranked EUW account, 20k IP, 6€. It comes with lifetime warranty.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.