Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jmiralles
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 06/14/2022, 01:51
Replies: 23
Views: 9,094
Posted By jmiralles
Do I have to run whenever I want to play? Or is...

Do I have to run whenever I want to play?
Or is it just used once and they stay unlocked
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 09/07/2021, 21:49
Replies: 192
Views: 41,781
Posted By jmiralles
Hello, I am trying to buy with bitcoin but it...

Hello, I am trying to buy with bitcoin but it does not show me where to pay
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 12/30/2020, 07:27
Replies: 35
Views: 5,028
Posted By jmiralles
Again very fast and recommended!!!

Again very fast and recommended!!!
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 12/28/2020, 06:57
Replies: 35
Views: 5,028
Posted By jmiralles
Highly recommended, the service is extremely...

Highly recommended, the service is extremely fast.
Everything was completed in 10 minutes
Thanks a lot
Forum: The Division Trading 02/16/2020, 16:44
Replies: 122
Views: 27,046
Posted By jmiralles
I add you

I add you
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 07/16/2019, 03:17
Replies: 605
Views: 116,337
Posted By jmiralles
works?

works?
Forum: Overwatch Trading 07/16/2019, 02:25
Replies: 261
Views: 38,220
Posted By jmiralles
I added you in discord

I added you in discord
Forum: Overwatch Trading 07/15/2019, 03:37
Replies: 261
Views: 38,220
Posted By jmiralles
good night, is there a test key?

good night, is there a test key?
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 07/07/2019, 00:31
Replies: 55
Views: 20,284
Posted By jmiralles
How long does the approval take ?, I want to buy...

How long does the approval take ?, I want to buy pubg lite
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 07/07/2019, 00:15
Replies: 17
Views: 5,747
Posted By jmiralles
Work?

Work?
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 12/05/2018, 05:03
Replies: 207
Views: 49,347
Posted By jmiralles
I added you to the discord

I added you to the discord
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 12/02/2018, 17:57
Replies: 356
Views: 63,127
Posted By jmiralles
Still undetected?

Still undetected?
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 12/02/2018, 17:45
Replies: 207
Views: 49,347
Posted By jmiralles
do not accept paypal?

do not accept paypal?
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 11/29/2018, 23:59
Replies: 2
Views: 382
Posted By jmiralles
So are not sure the paradox?

So are not sure the paradox?
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 11/24/2018, 04:44
Replies: 2
Views: 1,669
Posted By jmiralles
Question About legit-helpers

Another question, I have read about legit-helpers.com about its macros that are very good but tbm I have seen many comments that say they have been detected and other things, currently some use them?...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 11/24/2018, 02:21
Replies: 4
Views: 786
Posted By jmiralles
someone use www.pubgxradar.com?

Good Night, a question someone used to [Only registered and activated users can see links] or have any reference ?.
I am wanting to buy but first I want to know if someone has had experience with them.
Thank you so much.
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/02/2018, 03:13
Replies: 68
Views: 97,708
Posted By jmiralles
Hi, I tried to use the script but when importing,...

Hi, I tried to use the script but when importing,
I get error on line 0 of the script.
I do not understand why
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 10/03/2018, 23:49
Replies: 201
Views: 36,256
Posted By jmiralles
I have macro macrokings almost 1 month ago and it...

I have macro macrokings almost 1 month ago and it is perfect. Easy to install and use works well, you can configure multiple macros at once without any difficulty. Apart it has updates.

I...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 09/22/2018, 20:23
Replies: 38
Views: 5,729
Posted By jmiralles
The two you mentioned are good. you personally...

The two you mentioned are good. you personally which you would recommend? Macrokingz or spray roobee?
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 09/22/2018, 05:18
Replies: 38
Views: 5,729
Posted By jmiralles
I search a good macro

Good evening, I'm looking for a good macro no Recoil for Pubg, does anyone know a good page ?.

They told me about macrokingz.Com someone bought there?

Thanks
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 09/22/2018, 00:41
Replies: 1
Views: 360
Posted By jmiralles
I need a good macro for pubg

Good evening, I'm looking for a good macro no Recoil for Pubg, does anyone know a good page ?.

They told me about macrokingz.Com someone bought there?

Thanks
Forum: PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/19/2018, 06:09
Replies: 40
Views: 89,613
Posted By jmiralles
Which script is still working perfectly?

Which script is still working perfectly?
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 06/10/2018, 01:45
Replies: 14
Views: 5,827
Posted By jmiralles
Now you have account?

Now you have account?
Forum: Fortnite Trading 05/19/2018, 19:29
Replies: 105
Views: 41,972
Posted By jmiralles
Work?

Work?
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 05/16/2018, 19:17
Replies: 75
Views: 9,723
Posted By jmiralles
100% recommended, responds very quickly to the...

100% recommended, responds very quickly to the questions.
very nice cheat :D
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.