Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Voiceeeeee
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/08/2016, 19:14
Replies: 2
Views: 310
Posted By Voiceeeeee
Buying EUW account with all champs/runes and no skins

Hello, I want an EUW account that matches the following requirements


All champs, except maybe latest few
All runes, or very good ones.
Almost 0 to no skins, nothing rare/expensive skins...
Forum: Middleman 11/13/2016, 20:58
Replies: 26
Views: 5,178
Posted By Voiceeeeee
Such a great middleman, so worth the money, I...

Such a great middleman, so worth the money, I recommend everyone to use him
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/12/2016, 17:29
Replies: 3
Views: 580
Posted By Voiceeeeee
Buying EUNE HQ Account

Hello, I need an account that is the following;

EUNE
All champs (except maybe last few ones, it's fine)
High elo, Plat+
Good runes
Skins doesn't matter but are nice
13k+ IP is nice for name...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/11/2016, 18:05
Replies: 9
Views: 737
Posted By Voiceeeeee
Buying EUNE HQ Account

Hello, I need an account that is the following;
All champs (except maybe last few ones, it's fine)
High elo, Plat+
Good runes
Skins doesn't matter but are nice, not too many though
13k+ IP is...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/11/2016, 17:23
Replies: 14
Views: 576
Posted By Voiceeeeee
I said Plat+

I said Plat+
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/11/2016, 08:29
Replies: 14
Views: 576
Posted By Voiceeeeee
Up!

Up!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/10/2016, 20:52
Replies: 14
Views: 576
Posted By Voiceeeeee
Can you PM/Skype me and send me pics of champs?...

Can you PM/Skype me and send me pics of champs? Maybe it has the exact ones I need.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/10/2016, 20:50
Replies: 6
Views: 354
Posted By Voiceeeeee
Whats your Skype?

Whats your Skype?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/10/2016, 20:23
Replies: 14
Views: 576
Posted By Voiceeeeee
Can you add me on Skype please?

Can you add me on Skype please?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/10/2016, 20:09
Replies: 14
Views: 576
Posted By Voiceeeeee
Buying EUNE/EUW HQ Account

Hello, I need an account that is the following;


All champs (except maybe last few ones, it's fine)
High elo, Plat+
Good runes
Skins doesn't matter but are nice
13k+ IP is nice for name...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/01/2016, 22:41
Replies: 195
Views: 15,164
Posted By Voiceeeeee
Smooth and fast deal, vouch!

Smooth and fast deal, vouch!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/30/2016, 20:20
Replies: 1
Views: 361
Posted By Voiceeeeee
Gonna buy this for 80 euros right now

Gonna buy this for 80 euros right now
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.