Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Spectix16
Forum: CrossFire Trading 10/16/2016, 21:47
Replies: 5
Views: 412
Posted By Spectix16
lol is he?

lol is he?
Forum: CrossFire Trading 10/14/2016, 22:01
Replies: 2
Views: 300
Posted By Spectix16
I'm thinking $100? But since it has 4 vups...

I'm thinking $100?

But since it has 4 vups and high level id say $160?

Contact me on skype Spectix17

Traded.
Forum: CrossFire Trading 10/13/2016, 00:18
Replies: 16
[Buying] CFNA Account
Views: 1,836
Posted By Spectix16
Mr.PopCherry | Crossfire Player Profile Page...

Mr.PopCherry | Crossfire Player Profile Page ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Offer?
Or you can contact me on Skype: Symbol Myth
Forum: CrossFire Trading 10/10/2016, 14:53
Replies: 2
Views: 300
Posted By Spectix16
WTS CrossFire NA Vip Acc

4 Vips
Mr.PopCherry | Crossfire Player Profile Page ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Contact me on Skype: Symbol Myth
Forum: CrossFire Trading 10/09/2016, 22:18
Replies: 16
[Buying] CFNA Account
Views: 1,836
Posted By Spectix16
Offer?

Offer?
Forum: CrossFire Trading 10/05/2016, 18:37
Replies: 0
Views: 209
Posted By Spectix16
Wink WTS CrossFire NA Vip Acc

Symbol.Myth | Crossfire Player Profile Page ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Contact me on Skype: Symbol Myth
Accepting no less than $80
Forum: CrossFire Trading 10/05/2016, 18:31
Replies: 1
Views: 293
Posted By Spectix16
Talking WTS CrossFire NA Vip Acc

Symbol.Myth | Crossfire Player Profile Page ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Contact me on Skype: Symbol Myth
Will not accept anything below $80
Forum: CrossFire Trading 09/29/2016, 19:20
Replies: 0
Views: 202
Posted By Spectix16
Selling VIP Account

I have a VIP account
Symbol.Myth | Crossfire Player Profile Page ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
check it out and all guns i have in the temporary section i still have for atleast...
Forum: CrossFire Trading 09/29/2016, 18:53
Replies: 1
Views: 257
Posted By Spectix16
I have an account its kinda new I have VVIP...

I have an account its kinda new I have VVIP Thompson, Summer Orchid, Black Market Scarlight. Bunch of gp guns

Symbol.Myth | Crossfire Player Profile Page...
Forum: CrossFire Trading 09/26/2016, 02:39
Replies: 10
Views: 557
Posted By Spectix16
Do you have a name change available.

Do you have a name change available.
Forum: CrossFire Trading 09/25/2016, 20:39
Replies: 0
Views: 229
Posted By Spectix16
Trade I have VIP account Thompson.

I just want a ZP melee weapon.
Any Kukri Variants prefer Divine Dragon
Karambit any variants
Or an account with Character VIP.
Contact me on WeChat: SymbolMyth or on Skype: Symbol Myth
:)
...
Forum: CrossFire Trading 09/22/2016, 13:02
Replies: 3
Views: 400
Posted By Spectix16
$80 via paysafecard

$80 via paysafecard
Forum: CrossFire Trading 09/22/2016, 03:51
Replies: 3
Views: 400
Posted By Spectix16
Selling Vip Account

RANK:Major 2
Have many gp guns few zp
M4A1 custom crystal
M4A1 Jewelry (VIP)
If want account contact me on Facebook: Shemar sp
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.