Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Madness_Q8
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/18/2016, 16:31
Replies: 1
Views: 494
Posted By Madness_Q8
Request .. lvl 120+ walk script

Dear Mbot user,

am kindly asking to provide (me and other players) with "walk script" for lvl 120+ mobs

thank you so much for your support and I wish you all a happy hunting
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/16/2016, 23:48
Replies: 4,396
Views: 1,781,234
Posted By Madness_Q8
Hi, I think someone have a solution for the me ...

Hi, I think someone have a solution for the me

currently I downloaded the Mbot, the MbotLoader and the MbotCrack.dll which replaced the old one

first thing, I stopped all my "Anit-Virus /...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.